Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
I like what you wrote. It would have been a great script. Perhaps Renee is just like her older daughter Rye, strong on the outside and fragile on the inside. The younger daughter might be the opposite. I hope the authors implement something in this. I hope you submitted an idea for a character or silhouette or just wrote them the idea. I remember when Sasha Witt wrote something on this forum, but I don't remember what, I hope she keeps watching us.
thanks, i have kinda have more ideas and details for this theoretical route, but i am curious can we really send scripts or ideas like that for the game authors? if yes how?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess its just the cumflation scene from a previous update then iirc

Yeah a redemption arc probably wouldnt make sense as we havent gotten any hints about it, however in order to make it interesting, say perhaps a combined route could be made for her and renata, sorta like what happens in claudia´s route but this time the possibilies could be better, maybe Renee ultimately decides that Renata needs a male to calm her urges, perhaps Renata can take action by herself and become even crueller than her family should she be encouraged to, perhaps Renee has been yearning to get one true love, but no one has been fit for the task all this time, just from their designs alone, I wouldnt mind any sort of new content with them and Rye included because theyre awesome, but truth be told I wonder how far they would be willing to go with that considering that the Romanov are supposed to be the most powerful out of all the characters if that makes sense
And besides they have already done the redemption arc twice with Rye who acted as "serial rapist" because of her mother's influence and now with Wallis who gets eaten alive with the guilty of her war crimes, both really well done - need to be said.

Anyway all that is still conjecture, so far the only confirmed routes are Wallis, Sally adn Draga.

Can anybody tell me ??
Sorry it has been quite some time so i don't remember anymore. But just wait a bit, someone is bound to remember it around here.;)

Reactions: Silverfan936

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Do anybody know how to access the last option???
I think you have to be relatively far along Rye's route for that option but before you get invited to her house.

so aboute Renee route, here my view on that. Renee is a crime Boss, there no Good Route or Redemption Arc with her, since she basic hate males and love to break males, from the start you need to give a reason for her to keep you around, my sugestion is that she find you usefull, maybe as some type of spy, Futas normally dont care if males are hearing things, since they normally are not smart enough to undestand the information, so a male that can work as spy and is smart enough to undestand the important information can be useful for Renee against some enemy or to help in some big plan of her. so she will keep you around until you are no longer useful.

about the endings, i can see 4 options.

A:you fail to make any real connection with Renee during the route, and once she dont need you anymore is time to break you.
B:you try to play the paragon route mr nice guy and try change Renee, maybe help her with her daughters, but in the end fail to change her, and she bind you in the end, but you bond enough that she decide to keep you as a pet.
C:you try to double cross Renee, maybe helping her enemy, but she find out and make you pay for that.
D:you play the Renegate Route, you go 100% supportive of Renee as a crime Boss, and help her to have sucess in her plan, and also bond with her, in the end Renee fall in love with you and decide that you are too useful to become a pet, she make you her right hand man and partner in crime.

since Renee really dont trust males, you need to go big with her to get her love, like taking a bullet for her or something like that, she will also probably put multiple testing situations to see if you are loyal.
I also agree with you on this assessment, I think it's safe to say that the MC as a lone male (however great and witty he may be) isn't going to change Renée as a person and I don't think we need to redeem her necessarily. We just need to find a way to win her affection and/or love. At best I see Renée being genuinely in love with the MC but she is still exactly the same to males and MC plays the good male in public settings. Her view on males remains the same but the MC has become something other than just a male to her and thus lovable.

I also think your 4 options are really good, and I didn't even think of a betrayal route.

For option A I think it's more likely that she would immediately bind you or lead you along a bit and make you think you're getting somewhere just to make your fall that much sweeter, kind of like watching a new series, just something for her to play around with for amusement for a bit. She might get someone else to do it if you mess up soon enough, or use it as a learning experience for Renata or a way to bond a bit with Rye.

B is similar to the sexy mistress route is mentioned in that you try for her love but fail although you do prove amusing enough or at least good enough to keep as a bound pet to massage her feet when she gets home or whatever kinky things she wants to use you for.

C is the most interesting for me since I never thought of that. I think that's a super cool idea. Maybe once you really see what she's like you decide you can't be with someone like that and betray classified info about her to one of her rivals to get some justice. Renée catches you and decides to personally make an example of you for your disrespect, although she can respect that you tried. Maybe she decides to make a threeholes out of you despite what doctors said about her husband.

D is along the lines with what I mentioned the MC does in Mallory's route where you go all in with her and end up managing her harem as first male. You see Renée for who she is and what she does and decide you still want her so you go all in to be her right hand man. She doesn't change as a person but she does end up seeing you not as just a male anymore and you get a legitimate loving relationship with her. This is where I think it could be cool to have one scene where she lets you top her to prove her devotion and while I know that may seen very out of character and unthinkable for Renée I am still of the opinion that she is the type to love or hate very strongly, and she would do so to prove her love for the MC. Not losing any of her dominance of sexual danger but an action to prove true love that isn't just not binding you but that's just my opinion.

Maybe you run a secret spy ring of males in the underworld for her with agents set up with all her rivals that you trained and report to you, using super long lasting high powered spermicide coatings to prevent binding. I agree with you that this route would need the most investment from the MC in that you have to save Renée's life at least once and do a few things impossible for a male like taking down her rival on your own and growing her influence in ways she could not, the type of treasonous things that would get a male the most horrible of punishments the empire has to offer but you do it for her anyways.

I see this as being the most dangerous route with Renée as well since based on her reaction to her husband cheating she will be testing you constantly and more deeply as your relationship grows with the smallest mistake or perceived betrayal leading to you getting brutally bound immediately with increasingly savage methods used the further along the route you are as the closer you get to her opening up the larger the betrayal. Maybe this could be merged with the betrayal route in that one of her enemies contacts you and offers you the world to betray Renée using her affection for you, either successfully or not with the differing endings based on that.

thanks, i have kinda have more ideas and details for this theoretical route, but i am curious can we really send scripts or ideas like that for the game authors? if yes how?
You could send scripts in, I'm not sure if they still have the google doc open but you can try and ask for a link. There was an example of how to write it script style and everything. Also I just want to clarify that I meant no critique or judgement on the options you listed in your previous post, I think we had similar ideas for options with Renée (aside from the betrayal route I didn't think of) and that they're all awesome ideas.:cool:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
so aboute Renee route, here my view on that. Renee is a crime Boss, there no Good Route or Redemption Arc with her, since she basic hate males and love to break males, from the start you need to give a reason for her to keep you around, my sugestion is that she find you usefull, maybe as some type of spy, Futas normally dont care if males are hearing things, since they normally are not smart enough to undestand the information, so a male that can work as spy and is smart enough to undestand the important information can be useful for Renee against some enemy or to help in some big plan of her. so she will keep you around until you are no longer useful.

about the endings, i can see 4 options.

A:you fail to make any real connection with Renee during the route, and once she dont need you anymore is time to break you.
B:you try to play the paragon route mr nice guy and try change Renee, maybe help her with her daughters, but in the end fail to change her, and she bind you in the end, but you bond enough that she decide to keep you as a pet.
C:you try to double cross Renee, maybe helping her enemy, but she find out and make you pay for that.
D:you play the Renegate Route, you go 100% supportive of Renee as a crime Boss, and help her to have sucess in her plan, and also bond with her, in the end Renee fall in love with you and decide that you are too useful to become a pet, she make you her right hand man and partner in crime.

since Renee really dont trust males, you need to go big with her to get her love, like taking a bullet for her or something like that, she will also probably put multiple testing situations to see if you are loyal.
I would love if Renee had an option where you dominate her. Like a sub ending of C where her enemies hold her down while you fuck her, but it's only one scene.

Otherwise I want to see Renee be the uninhibited psychorapist that we've all been waiting for.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.8.0] [F.W.G.B.S.] – Compressed

the one that kept most details
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.8.0 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (609.7 MiB :: 3.16 GiB)

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux v0.8.0 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (462.4 MiB :: 3.16 GiB)
Mac v0.8.0 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (427.9 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
What's the difference between "the one that kept most details" and "the one that got compressed"?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What's the difference between "the one that kept most details" and "the one that got compressed"?
Quality.

The top one should be very near the original perceived quality while the bottom one is to be considered the actual compression. But do see the spoilered comparison shot.

Reactions: TrueJackal

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm about patreon, there is new post at it.
Can't see inside but it is Wallis' route praise everywhere (here and patreon i suppose :love: ) plus the talk about the next routes as they mentioned before. Wallis, Sally and Draga are the ones confirmed so far.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Quality.

The top one should be very near the original perceived quality while the bottom one is to be considered the actual compression. But do see the spoilered comparison shot.
Thank you very much!

You're compressions are awesome by the way!

Reactions: Hordragg

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
The Wallis route is broken for me she never shows up after the first time at the pool no matter what I do.

Edit: Nevermind making a new save worked on the tenth try.

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
Hi guys, can i ask that how to get out the island(the scene with Rye's mom ), i always failed to do that with the all the options?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hi. Here's what about the new post. There's a vote. And it's really hot right now)
Question about the next heroine.
There are a lot of choices out there, BUT.
Why do they ask about it and put Second Part Wallis in the answer choices ? I'm going to roughly write up the results now.
Wallis Part Two 30
Sally (muscle futa) 32
Claudia/Demetria "Third Option" Ending 14
Male Independence Faction (contains heterosexual sex) 7
Shauna (yandere)16
Chloe (the girl in the bar)26
Demetria Rewrite (Chastity) 12
Police Chief (probably foot worship) 7
Other (tell us in the comments!) 13

If they say Wallis is universally praised, why do this poll and not take the second part?
I don't understand...
Now I know for a fact that we will have to wait more than a month.
The first month will be the results of the poll, and if Wallis doesn't win, I'll have to wait another six months. Yes... That's sad... I'm for Sally and I'm for Wallis, but...what's the point of voting?

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Hi. Here's what about the new post. There's a vote. And it's really hot right now)
Question about the next heroine.
There are a lot of choices out there, BUT.
Why do they ask about it and put Second Part Wallis in the answer choices ? I'm going to roughly write up the results now.
Wallis Part Two 30
Sally (muscle futa) 32
Claudia/Demetria "Third Option" Ending 14
Male Independence Faction (contains heterosexual sex) 7
Shauna (yandere)16
Chloe (the girl in the bar)26
Demetria Rewrite (Chastity) 12
Police Chief (probably foot worship) 7
Other (tell us in the comments!) 13

If they say Wallis is universally praised, why do this poll and not take the second part?
I don't understand...
Now I know for a fact that we will have to wait more than a month.
The first month will be the results of the poll, and if Wallis doesn't win, I'll have to wait another six months. Yes... That's sad... I'm for Sally and I'm for Wallis, but...what's the point of voting?
If they follow some logic they will launch Wallis' part two even if she doesn't win in this vote, being only 2 points behind Sally.
I don't want to have to wait 6 months for a new route of another character, that's nasty, another curious fact, Chloe getting 26 votes I always thought she was interesting and had a greater development in the game.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes