hw17

Aug 2, 2017
How do you get the "go on a bizarre adventure with Gabby" scene ?? I tried to interact with her in the club but nothing except their little competition... And is there more with her or just a "hidden/bonus" scene like with Diamond ??

This first part is good, but, is the disclaimer before engage the wallis route was really necessary ? I mean, the game is mostly about degradation/humiliation/rape/dominance etc, so when i saw the disclaimer warning me about how this route could be disturbing etc, i expected some very extreme stuff based on the standards of this game, but for now (part1) its just the same stuff that we saw dozen time with mostly every characters, just the routine in the Empire. Or did i miss something ?
no idea aswell about the adventure, tried a lot of different stuff, im dumb prolly

Reactions: akdemir2

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you get the "go on a bizarre adventure with Gabby" scene ?? I tried to interact with her in the club but nothing except their little competition... And is there more with her or just a "hidden/bonus" scene like with Diamond ??
There is a answer for it on page 261.

Renee is the mother, renata the daughter. I am carefully wishing for a renee expansion, in which they turn her into the seduction/hypnosis/corruption kind of mistress (think doctor moffatt from flexible survival), but given the content that has been put out the last two updates I'm not hopeful. Mallory was okay, but Wallis is a special cup of tea which is too strong for me.
Reneé is a unrepentant crime boss. I kinda doubt a, possible, route with her would be more tame than Wallis'. :p

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
My statement concerned specificly the warning of "extreme sexual content", but the game already is pretty extreme, and thats why we like it, but I didnt found content more extreme than usual in the Wallis route, thats all.
Sufficiently low stats can, in fact, lead to Wallis' accidentally(?) killing the MC as well.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Do anybody know how get into the back alley seems like i can't access the back alley??

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Renee is the mother, renata the daughter. I am carefully wishing for a renee expansion, in which they turn her into the seduction/hypnosis/corruption kind of mistress (think doctor moffatt from flexible survival), but given the content that has been put out the last two updates I'm not hopeful. Mallory was okay, but Wallis is a special cup of tea which is too strong for me.
I think my dream for a Renée route would be to have 3 or so paths to play through the route that result in a different route entirely and not just separate endings. Say one path where you are on the direct receiving end of the worst Renée has to offer like Wallis or worse and just get used like a human disposable and the only reason she doesn't kill you and throw you out is because you're not breaking as soon as other males, another where you end up being the favourite pet to a seductive corruptive mistress like you've mentioned and she keeps you around to be her personal Danny or something similar trying whatever depraved kinky acts/new futa high society fads at her leisure, and then another where you're always one wrong choice away from getting broken on her dick but by some miracle of the goddess or the dude she's fucking that month you get into a legitimate loving and caring relationship with her where she sees you as a sort of intellectual equal and you two take over the empire underground together and cement the Romanov name forever in empire history, with one scene where you rim her and then get to top her because she loves you that much after you get married. But only one for the love and respect, otherwise she's being her sexy extremely dominant self. But that's just my two cents. I should probably think less often and obsessively about Renée and what might happen on a path wit her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think my dream for a Renée route would be to have 3 or so paths to play through the route that result in a different route entirely and not just separate endings. Say one path where you are on the direct receiving end of the worst Renée has to offer like Wallis or worse and just get used like a human disposable and the only reason she doesn't kill you and throw you out is because you're not breaking as soon as other males, another where you end up being the favourite pet to a seductive corruptive mistress like you've mentioned and she keeps you around to be her personal Danny or something similar trying whatever depraved kinky acts/new futa high society fads at her leisure, and then another where you're always one wrong choice away from getting broken on her dick but by some miracle of the goddess or the dude she's fucking that month you get into a legitimate loving and caring relationship with her where she sees you as a sort of intellectual equal and you two take over the empire underground together and cement the Romanov name forever in empire history, with one scene where you rim her and then get to top her because she loves you that much after you get married. But only one for the love and respect, otherwise she's being her sexy extremely dominant self. But that's just my two cents. I should probably think less often and obsessively about Renée and what might happen on a path wit her.
I can only see a route where the Protagonist were the one who fall into depravity, turning into the kind of shady person who may attract the eyes of Renée from a business point of view and maybe later from a romantic point of view. Doubt she would enjoy a "good guy" for more than a no strings fuck.

Plus i don't like the idea of making some redeemption arc for her when she has been shown as a unrependant crime boss in two routes already.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
its the diamond's scene in her apartment, click her, don't blow, take his place and visit the diamond's apartment
I guess its just the cumflation scene from a previous update then iirc

I can only see a route where the Protagonist were the one who fall into depravity, turning into the kind of shady person who may attract the eyes of Renée from a business point of view and maybe later from a romantic point of view. Doubt she would enjoy a "good guy" for more than a no strings fuck.

Plus i don't like the idea of making some redeemption arc for her when she has been shown as a unrependant crime boss in two routes already.
Yeah a redemption arc probably wouldnt make sense as we havent gotten any hints about it, however in order to make it interesting, say perhaps a combined route could be made for her and renata, sorta like what happens in claudia´s route but this time the possibilies could be better, maybe Renee ultimately decides that Renata needs a male to calm her urges, perhaps Renata can take action by herself and become even crueller than her family should she be encouraged to, perhaps Renee has been yearning to get one true love, but no one has been fit for the task all this time, just from their designs alone, I wouldnt mind any sort of new content with them and Rye included because theyre awesome, but truth be told I wonder how far they would be willing to go with that considering that the Romanov are supposed to be the most powerful out of all the characters if that makes sense

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

I agree with you. I meant three different routes in terms f the romance with Renee. One where you're just a piece of meat to throw into experiments and depraved places, one where you're a pet perhaps favoured amongst the rest, and one where you're an actual love interest.

For the legitimate love route to work I think it would have to be similar to Mallory's route where the MC decides that if he's going to be with her he's going to support her 100%. I don't think I could see Renee legitimately loving someone, especially a male if he didn't demonstrate some ruthless capacity to thrive in her underworld and/or expand her influence.

That being said I wouldn't mind a quick-ish bad end where you're the good guy that she literally does use for a no strings fuck until you're bound and then moves on with her life. At this point I just want more of her content however it may come to be.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
so aboute Renee route, here my view on that. Renee is a crime Boss, there no Good Route or Redemption Arc with her, since she basic hate males and love to break males, from the start you need to give a reason for her to keep you around, my sugestion is that she find you usefull, maybe as some type of spy, Futas normally dont care if males are hearing things, since they normally are not smart enough to undestand the information, so a male that can work as spy and is smart enough to undestand the important information can be useful for Renee against some enemy or to help in some big plan of her. so she will keep you around until you are no longer useful.

about the endings, i can see 4 options.

A:you fail to make any real connection with Renee during the route, and once she dont need you anymore is time to break you.
B:you try to play the paragon route mr nice guy and try change Renee, maybe help her with her daughters, but in the end fail to change her, and she bind you in the end, but you bond enough that she decide to keep you as a pet.
C:you try to double cross Renee, maybe helping her enemy, but she find out and make you pay for that.
D:you play the Renegate Route, you go 100% supportive of Renee as a crime Boss, and help her to have sucess in her plan, and also bond with her, in the end Renee fall in love with you and decide that you are too useful to become a pet, she make you her right hand man and partner in crime.

since Renee really dont trust males, you need to go big with her to get her love, like taking a bullet for her or something like that, she will also probably put multiple testing situations to see if you are loyal.

Last edited:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
so aboute Renee route, here my view on that. Renee is a crime Boss, there no Good Route or Redemption Arc with her, since she basic hate males and love to break males, from the start you need to give a reason for her to keep you around, my sugestion is that she find you usefull, maybe as some type of spy, Futas normally dont care if males are hearing things, since they normally are not smart enough to undestand the information, so a male that can work as spy and is smart enough to undestand the important information can be useful for Renee against some enemy or to help in some big plan of her. so she will keep you around until you are no longer useful.

about the endings, i can see 4 options.

A:you fail to make any real connection with Renee during the route, and once she dont need you anymore is time to break you.
B:you try to play the paragon route mr nice guy and try change Renee, maybe help her with her daughters, but in the end fail to change her, and she bind you in the end, but you bond enough that she decide to keep you as a pet.
C:you try to double cross Renee, maybe helping her enemy, but she find out and make you pay for that.
D:you play the Renegate Route, you go 100% supportive of Renee as a crime Boss, and help her to have sucess in her plan, and also bond with her, in the end Renee fall in love with you and decide that you are too useful to become a pet, she make you her right hand man and partner in crime.

since Renee really dont trust males, you need to go big with her to get her love, like taking a bullet for her or something like that, she will also probably put multiple testing situations to see if you are loyal.
I like what you wrote. It would have been a great script. Perhaps Renee is just like her older daughter Rye, strong on the outside and fragile on the inside. The younger daughter might be the opposite. I hope the authors implement something in this. I hope you submitted an idea for a character or silhouette or just wrote them the idea. I remember when Sasha Witt wrote something on this forum, but I don't remember what, I hope she keeps watching us.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes