Foxdemon6667

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1737298
I don't know if they forgot to program that part or they just did the check to annoy us, it annoyed me so much that I went to look at the code lol.
I had a feeling this was it, because I spend a few minutes trying to change the stats from high to low and back, but nothing did it. Feeling confirmed I guess.

I have to say I am a bit sad which direction the game is going now (just personal preference). I'm not really a fan of hard BDSM and most characters that I like have little content, ie sunbather, evil teacher, renee, goth&bimbo, stacy . Also for some reason I'm not really a fan of the artstyle of the images. You can't make everyone happy I guess

• Sad
Reactions: Silverfan936

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
I had a feeling this was it, because I spend a few minutes trying to change the stats from high to low and back, but nothing did it. Feeling confirmed I guess.

I have to say I am a bit sad which direction the game is going now (just personal preference). I'm not really a fan of hard BDSM and most characters that I like have little content, ie sunbather, evil teacher, renee, goth&bimbo, stacy . Also for some reason I'm not really a fan of the artstyle of the images. You can't make everyone happy I guess
The art styles are different. The NiP style art is great but the other style I don't like either. Also, another update without any cum art lol. How hard is it to replace the guy that just draws cumshots?

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020
I asked the authors when the update on Wallis will come out. They said that will exactly at the end of the month, they were engaged in coding, animations and stuff they may be ready, but they still need to properly insert into the game, especially if you remember the WIP, which I showed once, there was exactly a scene with Rye and Diamond animated, and I also meant that the art and animation ready for the first part, not entirely for the whole story. I can say with certainty that there will be scenes with Angel, Earlier and also with Rye and Diamond. The animation may not be exactly with Renee, but only the art, but hopefully it will be)))
TerraZerg out here being the real MVP

lapsunaattori

Aug 28, 2021
I assume the tourist trap scene after drinking the shot at Rusty Starfish is not implemented yet, as I tried ~20 times without being able to trigger it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I assume the tourist trap scene after drinking the shot at Rusty Starfish is not implemented yet, as I tried ~20 times without being able to trigger it.
"tourist trap" click on silhouette > futas seducing tourist > end , nothing more there as far as i understand

lapsunaattori

Aug 28, 2021
"tourist trap" click on silhouette > futas seducing tourist > end , nothing more there as far as i understand
Yeah, at the end of the scene there's an excerpt about someone potentially seeing you drink the shot but it looks like it's not implemented yet.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I'm playing a very old save.
Wallis' truck at the park is closed but she won't spawn at the Pool. Any ideas?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I asked the authors when the update on Wallis will come out. They said that will exactly at the end of the month, they were engaged in coding, animations and stuff they may be ready, but they still need to properly insert into the game, especially if you remember the WIP, which I showed once, there was exactly a scene with Rye and Diamond animated, and I also meant that the art and animation ready for the first part, not entirely for the whole story. I can say with certainty that there will be scenes with Angel, Earlier and also with Rye and Diamond. The animation may not be exactly with Renee, but only the art, but hopefully it will be)))
So part 2 of Wallis' route will be released at the end of april? That is indeed good news. :p

Claudia end story?
Hmm? Her route was already completed long ago, before Mallory's route was created. :unsure:

anyone figure out how to get the "murder" scene with Wallis?
Wait, there was such a bad ending in the game? :oops:

guy421

Jan 22, 2019
anyone know if there's a scene viewer or something that puts the text with the gallery? the visuals are great but half the fun of a visual novel is the text that goes with it

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019

I wish we had more of renee and her mother tbh, no wait, was Renata the daughter or mother? either way, more content for both of them would be nice

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
anyone know if there's a scene viewer or something that puts the text with the gallery? the visuals are great but half the fun of a visual novel is the text that goes with it
Lain´s mod used to do that and have scenes that werent animated in it in older versions, the last version I´ve got is from 0.5 tho, dont know if its still being updated tbh.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
anyone know how to get the "Explore the Nightclub" scene from the gallery? I dont seem to find anything clickable in it that gives me anything for it

Reactions: akdemir2
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes