claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi. Here's what about the new post. There's a vote. And it's really hot right now)
Question about the next heroine.
There are a lot of choices out there, BUT.
Why do they ask about it and put Second Part Wallis in the answer choices ? I'm going to roughly write up the results now.
Wallis Part Two 30
Sally (muscle futa) 32
Claudia/Demetria "Third Option" Ending 14
Male Independence Faction (contains heterosexual sex) 7
Shauna (yandere)16
Chloe (the girl in the bar)26
Demetria Rewrite (Chastity) 12
Police Chief (probably foot worship) 7
Other (tell us in the comments!) 13

If they say Wallis is universally praised, why do this poll and not take the second part?
I don't understand...
Now I know for a fact that we will have to wait more than a month.
The first month will be the results of the poll, and if Wallis doesn't win, I'll have to wait another six months. Yes... That's sad... I'm for Sally and I'm for Wallis, but...what's the point of voting?
sadge, no sweaty gym futa

Reactions: Crusado

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
No voting option for Renee?
Much as I'd love a Renée route right now I feel like they should probably finish Wallis and Sally first since we already have half of Wallis and it looks like they've done quite some work on Sally. I want Renée's route to be the biggest and baddest so the dev team needs no distractions when creating perfection, although she would probably fall under the 'other' category here.

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
does anyone know if they ever plan to add more to the vicky route to make more in line with the depth and length of the other routes like rye or mallory?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
does anyone know if they ever plan to add more to the vicky route to make more in line with the depth and length of the other routes like rye or mallory?
i hope not , it would be a real waste, maybe improved art would be nice. but there are just more interesting women to work on than going back to the tavern.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Much as I'd love a Renée route right now I feel like they should probably finish Wallis and Sally first since we already have half of Wallis and it looks like they've done quite some work on Sally. I want Renée's route to be the biggest and baddest so the dev team needs no distractions when creating perfection, although she would probably fall under the 'other' category here.
I agree only if Renée's route is actually the biggest and baddest. Yes it should be but I doubt.

Reactions: fanboi

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I'm sure that if enough people on the patreon request a remastering of Vicky or Suni's route the devs would consider it. Granted that some people don't want the crazy complex adventures some of the routes give but would prefer a slice of life regular dating in the futadom world route that Vicky mostly provides, although adding some more to her and Suni's route would be great in my opinion.

Reactions: zero1234

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i hope not , it would be a real waste, maybe improved art would be nice. but there are just more interesting women to work on than going back to the tavern.
Read the previous page. TerraZerg posted the poll with more information about all the options for possible future routes . ;)
That being said one of the planned options is a rewrite of Demetria's route.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Man this Wallis route surprised me quite positively, it seems that everything that was missing in the other routes here was improved, reaching a perfect balance of character development with very hot sex scenes. The MC & Wallis interactions are amazing makes me want to see more of this, let part 2 come soon. Wallis best big waifu

Kharni

Aug 11, 2019
every time i try to finish claudias quest line i end up having to shoot her in the warehouse, is there a way to revert the mind control thingy or do i need a new start?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
every time i try to finish claudias quest line i end up having to shoot her in the warehouse, is there a way to revert the mind control thingy or do i need a new start?
Yup you need to start the path over, in order to get Claudia's good ending, you help her find the answers within the confines of law (make sure she's good cop) and tell her to believe in the system when asked, also NEVER go to see the chief.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

jancok24

Apr 25, 2019
Android port in Mega has been deleted,, i used pixeldrain (Zip) file,, after i extract there is no launcher file for this game, ,Van somebody help me how?

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
She's just not as interesting because she wasn't written to be very deep, she's was the first crack at a character, so I doubt it's worth the resources. She doesn't check any unique fetish boxes like every girl after her has done so. I'd honestly see Betty or Stacy get a real story first.

Reactions: The0
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes