MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Damn, they been taking it by the horns! I remember when they only released like 2 updates in 3 years but lately they've been pumping out content.

Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any word on if the next part of the update is still due end of this month?
I think it took around 3 months for part 1 (someone correct me if i am wrong) so i doubt we will see Wallis part 2 in may. Besides there is still the matter of the poll about the next update (Wallis was the lead but i think it was still ongoing).

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I think it took around 3 months for part 1 (someone correct me if i am wrong) so i doubt we will see Wallis part 2 in may. Besides there is still the matter of the poll about the next update (Wallis was the lead but i think it was still ongoing).
Wasn't there a comment that said they'd worked on part 2 at the same time, which is the reason for the long time for part 1?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Valfar666

Oct 15, 2017
Wasn't there a comment that said they'd worked on part 2 at the same time, which is the reason for the long time for part 1?
I don't think so. From what I recall, they said they've been working on the gym futa in parallel and that's why they had uncertainties about which route they would give us first. So, either they keep working on this route, which should bring us new content soon enough, but if the part 2 of Wallis gets first in the poll, I think we'll have to wait a few more months for it to come out unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: oldtaku

Vellweb

Nov 27, 2020
Repeating myself for the N time. Go to the request area of the forum and ask for a android port there. :cool:
I mean if the android port doesn't work then they should either make a note of it on the main thread or remove it, seeing as how an android port has already been provided.

And also I wasn't even asking for an android port, if you read my statement, it is clearly stating that the android version that has been provided here (0.7.1 in this case) claims it is incompatible with the Samsung Galaxy S21, so could you please tell me where I was asking for a port instead of stating an issue with the provided files?

Reactions: Ditrikn
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes