TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
This dispute is on fire and I like Sally but I wanted Wallis part 2. Let's go for logic please
I don't understand why this vote is necessary myself. It's weird. The authors themselves said Wallis was well received, and now the vote is over in 5 days. I like Sally and Wallis, but I have no idea why they would start something new.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
I don't understand why this vote is necessary myself. It's weird. The authors themselves said Wallis was well received, and now the vote is over in 5 days. I like Sally and Wallis, but I have no idea why they would start something new.
Because it gives them more time to properly flesh out their releases. Don't rush this or you'll get a repeat of Mallory.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Because it gives them more time to properly flesh out their releases. Don't rush this or you'll get a repeat of Mallory.
I think that this vote will serve for future content because there is no sense in them putting Sally now, even though it is a shorter route than usual it still doesn't make sense to put her in now, it would be out of time and I hope that they release part 2 of Wallis and that they don't make any mistakes.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
I think that this vote will serve for future content because there is no sense in them putting Sally now, even though it is a shorter route than usual it still doesn't make sense to put her in now, it would be out of time and I hope that they release part 2 of Wallis and that they don't make any mistakes.
The sense in putting Sally in now is that they have Sally ready, and Wallis, by virtue of obviously being a more complex and long winded route, is almost certainly not.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know. I just wrote to them and will wait for a reply. In the meantime, here's the news... I didn't even think they wanted to do a Claudia and Dimetria kind of dlc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
For me personally, the first place of all characters is Rye and her way. Then Claudia's way, then Dimetria's, and all the others after her.

Reactions: Evokerr

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well they did said Sally was almost ready before (they were wondering which release was going to happen first: Wallis Part 1 or Sally) and so long as it is only a single update i won't mind much.
She is not one of my favorite (far from it) but i can wait for a bit... :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fuyu2

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
With this first part Wallis has become for me the best route, along with Rye's at the moment, it's sad to know that we will have to wait more months to get more of Wallis, tragic, I hope that this new route that is coming is worth something...

Reactions: dersp
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes