TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hi!
Sally is coming next month!
Wallis part two will be next, but it's not certain that it will be out for another month.
Anyway, Sully's story will have something to do with WWE.
WWE is a wrestling show, in case anyone doesn't know. Some of the characters in this version are drawn from the looks of some wrestlers.
Anyway. Waiting on Sully. I hope they don't let you down.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi!
Wallis part two will be next, but it's not certain that it will be out for another month.
WWE is a wrestling show, in case anyone doesn't know. Some of the characters in this version are drawn from the looks of some wrestlers.
dang, looks like i'll be waiting for Wallis, unless Sally has some unexpected content i'll enjoy

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Hi!
May our prayers be heard, and may they soon release part 2 of Wallis soon.

Reactions: TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I can not go to hot tub
I faild in gretchen questions
can you help me for a walkthrough for full Mallory's story ?
If you can't get it right with questions, you can return the text to the PageDown or PageUp key. I don't remember exactly. Try it. If the answer is wrong, you can go back with one of those keys.

Reactions: s4000

notsocold95

Mar 21, 2021
They mentioned before that Sally's route was almost ready and that it would be a single part only so maybe that is the reason why.

But as mentioned above i also hope the rest of the patrons vote for Wallis too. I would have prefer to have her part 2 before Sally. 6 months on a cliffhanger is brutal.

Patrons on F95 unite and vote for Wallis! Pretty please. :p

Have a low anal stat. How low i have no idea, but i think now you can lose stats by visting Sara at the police headquarters.
Do you have a pic for this failure gallery? I can't seem to unlock it at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you have a pic for this failure gallery? I can't seem to unlock it at all.
Sorry i don't. I always have a full stats save ready for when i start playing some route. :cool:
But take a look at the changelog i believe they put in a way to low stats ingame.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes