ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sally seems to be a Suni-like story. Athlete, caring, light hearted.

Well, as long as it has still some bad endings in it, I'm fine. Might be a nice change after that knife-war-soldier stuff.
Suni has a tiny little thing and is willing to not bind the mc if you so choose.
Sally has a log, zero control over her strength, and there's not a chance in hell she'll even think to ask about binding, lol.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
This new update of wallis is beyond godlike. I just love the way she thoat fcks. Mallory's route and Claudia's route was the ones i used to loved so much but now wallis is in whole another level wow i am in love it is crazy. I hope there are various position of wallis throat fcking, rimming And pissing in mouth Scenes in next update wow this game is a masterpiece whoaaaa i just fell in love even more this game is pure fire

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Pfff i dont give a shit about sally or draga. Wallis route is the one i am waiting for she is beyond godlike her scene are truly amazing. Well i bought this game in steam too just to Keep on the update . Hope they update soon.

Reactions: Fuyu2 and Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pfff i dont give a shit about sally or draga. Wallis route is the one i am waiting for she is beyond godlike her scene are truly amazing. Well i bought this game in steam too just to Keep on the update . Hope they update soon.
So i am. But it is better not to rush the developers creating Wallis part 2. Also a lot of people have been waiting a long time for Sallis and Draga, so let them enjoy their time. :)

Reactions: Fuyu2
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes