TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Sometimes I'm disappointed in the developers, too.
Empty promises and so on. But you can still understand them. No one can know what will be tomorrow or in a month. Today they are doing well and tomorrow the opposite. Have patience and conscience.

Reactions: Fuyu2

minipon

Aug 13, 2018
im not mad with the developers...actually the game is 100% lit....but in relation to the dates... they fail a lot...you have the case of the summertime saga..updates come out almost every month...and there are many more developers who are super fast in the updates..I think they just fail in that... otherwise I give it a 100

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
They are missing the creator of the cum animations. He still hasn't appeared. Moreover, I've asked various questions about Sally, but never got an answer, although they always answered me. This is not a simple game, the further the more difficult. The quality of drawings and animations have improved compared to past updates, and that is worth it. Of course the content is a little less, and that is because the quality has become better. xxx52 does a lot of ordering at his place, and he also has work here as well. The game was joined by another author and it already helps to put more pictures (personally I do not really like them, for me xxx52 better). The authors are good, but life is such that everything does not always go according to plan. Postponements have been, but we still love this game.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
well if i need to be honest, yes i am a little disappointed, but these things happen, and is not like the game will be delayed by a long time, just some weeks, for me waiting for a good quality game is better than getting a rushed bad game

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
They are missing the creator of the cum animations. He still hasn't appeared. Moreover, I've asked various questions about Sally, but never got an answer, although they always answered me. This is not a simple game, the further the more difficult. The quality of drawings and animations have improved compared to past updates, and that is worth it. Of course the content is a little less, and that is because the quality has become better. xxx52 does a lot of ordering at his place, and he also has work here as well. The game was joined by another author and it already helps to put more pictures (personally I do not really like them, for me xxx52 better). The authors are good, but life is such that everything does not always go according to plan. Postponements have been, but we still love this game.
I just hope that all this delay is worth it and that Sally's route is also entertaining, because waiting much longer to see Wallis part 2 is too painful.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I just hope that all this delay is worth it and that Sally's route is also entertaining, because waiting much longer to see Wallis part 2 is too painful.
We used to wait for the Rye 0.3a. It was a long time, but it was worth it. It's one of the best updates, if not the best. Rye is the character that most people love, she has the most animations and images of all the characters. From bar humping to street humping.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
We used to wait for the Rye 0.3a. It was a long time, but it was worth it. It's one of the best updates, if not the best. Rye is the character that most people love, she has the most animations and images of all the characters. From bar humping to street humping.
Yeah even though Wallis has only the first one for now she along with Rye are my favorites...

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone know if the mac version has been discontinued? It's been 2 months since the update came out, but there's still no mac version here ... starting to get sad lol.

Edit: nvm, they've updated itch with mac download

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Does anyone know if the mac version has been discontinued? It's been 2 months since the update came out, but there's still no mac version here ... starting to get sad lol.
You should normally be able to use Win/Linux version on Mac if you copy the MacOS launcher and MacOS-specific libraries from an older version (the launcher is in the root folder and platform-specific libraries are in the lib subfolder)

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
You should normally be able to use Win/Linux version on Mac if you copy the MacOS launcher and MacOS-specific libraries from an older version (the launcher is in the root folder and platform-specific libraries are in the lib subfolder)
I tried to do this, the application wouldn't launch though. Not sure if I did something wrong though

Edit: It's available on itch, so ill just grab it there

Jun 7, 2019
Isn’t that just normal human thing though? If this a hobby that pays them then it makes sense they’d tap out due to a break up and if it’s their job and their self employed then they’d also be self motivated and it wouldn’t be suprising they’d tap out due to a breakup. It’s just normal stuff, It’s a goddamn miracle they even communicated. Most developers wouldn’t even bother with that they’d just go ghost. Hacking them for it is insensitive as fuck. Do better.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Imagine telling your boss: Boss, I won't be able to work for a few months.
Why? What happened? Are you alright?
I broke up.
......... Seriously?
People still have hard time wrapping their head around the fact that they are practically employing these developers with their money but they lack any power in this dynamic - unable to hold them accountable for anything. Even a simple schedule of deliverables. Like, ofc, if I were making such $$$$ and noone could hold me accountable I'd also find enough strength from time to time to go to the message board and throw a message with an excuse as to why I'm not doing my job. Why not? People accept it. "I broke up" - "Oh, they are so human, sure, I forgive you." And so on. It will never change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kestral and Lazlos

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
People develop stellar indie games that are best-sellers on Steam and you don't see those people go "Oh, I had a bad stomachache, next update is in 2 months". It's just simple work-ethic and responsibility issues. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Kestral

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The way I see these products is I download them and decide how much $ per minute entertained I got and then throw that number of $ at the developer. Stop subscribing to Patreon and keep throwing money since that's not the value of the product you're receiving. Christ.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes