RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Again trying to create drama...
This was the joke:
Imagine telling your boss: Boss, I won't be able to work for a few months.
Why? What happened? Are you alright?
I broke up.
......... Seriously?

You are either trolling me or you seriously didn't see this.
You do know this was not the message i quoted but the one where you complained about their tiers goals description.
It seems you are the one trying to create drama by moving the goalpost so i am done here. :rolleyes:

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
You do know this was not the message i quoted but the one where you complained about their tiers goals description.
It seems you are the one trying to create drama by moving the goalpost so i am done here. :rolleyes:
You mean the one that I answered to someone? Which was an extention of the joke I made? Also stop it with the word "complain", stating the truth about something is not complaining.
But you know what dude , you are right and I was wrong. We can move on. You are the perfect human being.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
People get so aggravated whenever anyone mentions anything remotely negative. It's fine to both like the game and support the project with any amount of $ and still have grievances with said project. These are not mutually exclusive scenarios.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
It's not "I hate this game, fuck this developer" or "I subscribe to their patreon, I love everything about this!". I mean it can be for some people, but not for everyone.

Reactions: Lazlos
Mar 28, 2022
The mini game is pretty easy, though I had problems with it at the start, stay to the edges, don't go near large clumps of drinks, drink water and pee often (hold down the buttons).

Vicky who at first seems like a 'nice' route. Can get kind of brutal and abusive based on one decision near the end. A pretty minor decision if you think about how insignificant an amount it is and how easy that amount is to make near the end. Two high risk teaching assistant sessions can make more than the amount.

In retrospect she reminds me of a 'nice guy' or 'nice girl', as in she's only pretending to be nice.

I like the conversation with Rye near the end, made her character seem less like a bitch, there's more conversation in the game files not in the game. I hope they turn her into a route.

Also isn't the MREA supposed to be in part a protection organization, yet not once in the game or captions do I see them being protective. It's always either corrupt or abusive.

I mean I get that it's a pretty dark and abusive universe but it doesn't even follow its own rules.

I've seen worse demos, I'll most likely continue to follow it.
we need a agency like that instead of being shot or arrested some beautiful futas fuck us to death with their enormous cocks you are sentenced to death by snu snu

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
can some one upload the save game in this game?
As said before, Futadom is a dating sim so saves won't help you here because each route "ends" the game. Also the galery contains only the animations.
So go play it if you want to see the sex scenes.;)

Mar 28, 2022
i wish there was a sequel to this where maybe you and claudia get married and she traps you in her basement full of futas and her fucking you nonstop

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
How do I get the Gabby Dio cosplay art ingame? Also what are the Gabby apartment vignettes and how do I access them?

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Any scene unlocker? Sorry haven't looked throught the thread in detail and I've already got the full gallery but what's a gallery without the written details of scenes?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand I will say that you are wrong. Everyone has a chance to get better. The recent update on Wallis was good, but not great. We expect a lot from them and then get angry when we don't like something in their decision. It's not just a bunch of pictures and animations. There's a lot of attention that needs to go into the script and make sure it doesn't conflict with the other paths in the game. Rye in update 0.3 is the best update in the whole game, I say this directly and accurately. No update has ever been as good as 0.3. Now the developers are working as hard as they can, but they are not as good as they were at the beginning, everyone has ups and downs. For example for me Mallory update liked only one cameo from 0.3 version. That's it. In general, I did not like the update so much. But now everyone can buy the game in Steam and update it every update and not to pay each time for 7 bucks.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes