RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will have to disagree with you here TerraZerg.
For me Wallis part 1 was on par with their best work so far (Rye's route). They learned from the excessive small updates on Mallory's route breaking the flow of the story and also to tone down on the jokes they did on Claudia's route.

Depending on how they do part 2, Wallis could even end up becoming my favorite route in the whole game. :cool:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I will have to disagree with you here TerraZerg.
For me Wallis part 1 was on par with their best work so far (Rye's route). They learned from the excessive small updates on Mallory's route breaking the flow of the story and also to tone down on the jokes they did on Claudia's route.

Depending on how they do part 2, Wallis could even end up becoming my favorite route in the whole game. :cool:
Well, we haven't gotten the second part of Wallis yet. I'm not saying she's bad. No. That part is good but not better than Rye. I've been waiting for an update for Sally. And we didn't get it. That's a shame. I'm not going to do the same thing as before. I have the game on Steam and that's enough for me. Sorry, but there's a war going on in my country and the dollar has tripled in value.
And all I agree with the guy who commented negatively about the game and the developers, they will probably release a post about them apologizing and promising to release Sully this month.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand I will say that you are wrong. Everyone has a chance to get better. The recent update on Wallis was good, but not great. We expect a lot from them and then get angry when we don't like something in their decision. It's not just a bunch of pictures and animations. There's a lot of attention that needs to go into the script and make sure it doesn't conflict with the other paths in the game. Rye in update 0.3 is the best update in the whole game, I say this directly and accurately. No update has ever been as good as 0.3. Now the developers are working as hard as they can, but they are not as good as they were at the beginning, everyone has ups and downs. For example for me Mallory update liked only one cameo from 0.3 version. That's it. In general, I did not like the update so much. But now everyone can buy the game in Steam and update it every update and not to pay each time for 7 bucks.
Well i dont know about other but i really liked wallis update so i bought this game on steam. Who said rye route is better than wallis. You are damm wrong wallis route is beyond godlike.

lukane

Sep 16, 2016

Thank you all for your patience and well-wishes during my breakup depression! I have successfully fucked the pain away, which is an emotionally sustainable long-term strategy with no foreseeable downsides.

1. Sally Update This Month
It is our intention to release an update this month, no matter the toll in blood, ink, and artist's tears. It is our intention for this to be Sally.
2. WIP

3. Wallis Part Two
Our next route is the much-awaited Wallis Part Two.

Bless ye:
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Just saw the WIP on Sully. I'm happy with it. I'm looking forward to it. I forgive them. And yes. Still, I didn't know Sasha was having problems in her life. Waiting. And yes I won't show you the WIP) Wait for the update.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Did they give any date when the update for this month will come out?
Unfortunately, no. It is usually the very last day of the month. BUT. It is worth bearing in mind that this may be different in different countries. In some it will be the first day of the month, and in others it will only be the morning of the last day of the previous month. Time zone.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Photo1.png
Automatic translation into Spanish of Futadom World Blinding Sim v0.8.0

Instructions:
1: Download
2: unzip
3: Copy "scripts" folder and paste it in the "Game" folder
4: Open the game and play

Copy the folder, don't copy the files inside the folder and put them in "game".
Finally, remember that it is an automatic translation so do not expect high quality in the translation.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
We accidentally wrote too much again, so we're splitting Sally into two parts.

We're thinking some kind of Mallory-fast release schedule, with Sally Part One coming out at the end of August, and Sally Part Two coming out at end of September.

That's all!

Sacha

:cautious:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes