RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair a few decisions may lead to different outcomes but nothing that reloading a previous save won't fix.

By the way the first thing you need to do is grind stats at the school and gym before trying to follow any girl route. I also recommend doing the "friends with benefits" route for Suni to free the protagonist from paying the males tax.

Follow those recommendations and no walkthrough is required. :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Futadom World - Binding Sim v0.8.0

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Hey, is there a word on what is next?

I am really looking forward to Draga, but having played the latest release with all the grim shit and knife play and death stuff I don't really looking forward to the elder soldier update...

I thought the mallory route was as grim as it gets. Draga (the bouncer) seems a bit more fun.

Wadaka

Mar 5, 2021
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place it in the /game/ folder. :poop:

Hey I can't figure out how to do this, can you elaborate a bit? I tried click on it but it opened a python code or something. I tried make a .txt file and rename it but with no luck

Reactions: Evizzy89

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Only the developers know. For now they have Sally standalone route and the part 2 of Wallis route to complete.
Havent they announced something or maybe someone asked about it? Im not sure with the stupid and chaotic versions thrown around,for me atleast 0.8 should mean its close to finished but for some games i've seen things like 9.16 and so on and still not close.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I had already asked the question on the forum of the game, but no answer, so I hope that someone here will have the solution. Does anyone know how to finish the Demetria Road's to the end without being reset by the dealer during the festival ?

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Hello, I had already asked the question on the forum of the game, but no answer, so I hope that someone here will have the solution. Does anyone know how to finish the Demetria Road's to the end without being reset by the dealer during the festival ?
you have to accept her offer. you probably select the one says "cool nuts bro" or it was something like that. you need to select the other one

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes