dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
as much i enjoy this game. this to much, they keep asking lot of money and my state go down. is there any place that make lot of money beside the gym because when the rent is due. i got to pay 700 for the police and 400 for owner. i wish they didn't remove the cheat code for money

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
as much i enjoy this game. this to much, they keep asking lot of money and my state go down. is there any place that make lot of money beside the gym because when the rent is due. i got to pay 700 for the police and 400 for owner. i wish they didn't remove the cheat code for money
For a sec I thought you were talking about devs asking for money lol

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You use Gym to get money to get more Strength, when you have 60 Strength, click Dragas second option named secret backroom, then you need to go to school and start to rise both anal and oral to 60 when you have both 60 or above you can start to work in the Sexbike to get even more money. Both anal and oral can be rised to 100, then the sexbike gives you most money you can get in the game. That is how i get enough money to pay both until i complete Suni friendship route that stops Cloudia from coming to get the male tax.

Jul 17, 2019
I get the feeling that in 50 years you'll be able to really feel the lady choking you in the VR games. So by that time we'd all be able to know what it's like to actually get fucked by Suni, Sara, Vicky, Claudia, Sally, Rye, Renata, Wallis, Stacy, Athena and any of the other Futadomworld ladies. Even Renee :cool::devilish:

On a serious note that actually looks really cool. I had no idea we had VR like that already but it makes sense. I'm all for getting a crazy computer setup but unfortunately can't afford one right now. I suppose the only thing better than the VR you've showed would be if they managed to integrate all five sense with hyper-realistic visuals so you literally couldn't tell the VR apart from real life, but I suppose we'll find out in 50 years. :LOL:
Bill: "Its amazing to think what great and exciting things people will be doing with PC's in 30 years"
People: **buys a beast of a PC to suck and get fucked by futa cocks in VR** (Oh please, I'm into this shit as well~)

On a side-note, where can I get more futa on male stuff?!

Reactions: PromiseSteele
Jul 22, 2019
On a side-note, where can I get more futa on male stuff?!
"Tales of Androgyny" imo is by far the next best thing, if not just as good as futadom world. Other than that I haven't been able to find anything too good. There's one called "Hard Love", its good but imo a little too grindy. You might enjoy it though. There was one in development that caught my eye called "Futadale" but sadly there hasn't been any update on its status for a while.

For all things futa on male on f95 Choo-choo has been running this thread for a while which is brilliant I think. You can find it here.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'm at the church. i need to past the test. can anyone tell me the answer and for rye how to max her out. rye got a phone call. should i go with her or not and if yes. what to do. i hit the wall. i got rape by rye and her sister, mom and the sister, the mom took me underground and rye fucking my ass while she siting and hold a drink. i can't talk to rye. i talk to her 3 times and after that. i can't click her

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is there anyway to stop her raising the money. now im up 1200. i feel like i'm playing hazumi and pregnation.

toxnox

Apr 28, 2021
Has anyone ever encountered the fact that the screen starts to flicker violently black? how to fix it?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
i'm at the church. i need to past the test. can anyone tell me the answer and for rye how to max her out. rye got a phone call. should i go with her or not and if yes. what to do. i hit the wall. i got rape by rye and her sister, mom and the sister, the mom took me underground and rye fucking my ass while she siting and hold a drink. i can't talk to rye. i talk to her 3 times and after that. i can't click her
I don't get your problem with Rye's route. You can't get the good ending?
Because the threesome with Rye and her sister is not rape, and is a scene you get in the good ending.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
is there anyway to stop her raising the money. now im up 1200. i feel like i'm playing hazumi and pregnation.
Who raising the money? Claudia and taxes?
If so, play Suni's route until the threesome with her girlfriend, but ween asked to say you don't want to be bound. Suni's girlfriend is a scientist working for the government, so she uses her influence to put the main character in a tax exemption list.
So Claudia doesn't show up anymore to get your taxes.

Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Also at some point the MC can invest in the local shop and start getting money on weekly basis.
On my last 3-4 playthroughs [on the highest difficulty] I haven't had problems with money. Mind you I've been concentrating on skills during the first weeks rather than story. It's useful to buy energy drinks from the guy in the park - using them once a day gives +50 energy so you can work twice in a day (70+70). It's better not to use them too often so you won't lose energy the next days due to addiction.

Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is true focusing on jobs (gym) and studying at the school should be the first focus, then after you have enough stats go for the FWB route with Suni to save you from paying the male tax.
By the way you can use the energy drink twice in a day if i remember right, but three times results in going to the hospital and if you have spermicide with you that sends you to a bad ending.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes