FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
did you delete everything in
C:\Users\"your username here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FutaDomWorld
C:\Users\"your username here"\AppData\Local\Futadom_World
may be something left in this folders
In the Ren'py folder, I deleted the folder with the game and it's not the first time I would like to check it.
In the Local folder, I went to check but there are no games with Futadom.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Downloaded the game from F95-Futadom World-Binding Sim [v0.7.4] from 2021-03-01. Checked the game today 2021-05-08 on another PC - (On another PC, the game Futadom World never included.) And there's the same thing :( (Did not get the scenes: Gym and School-these scenes, even on another PC, could not get :( ) Apparently the problem is still something else, because ( 1-The game files were not touched 2-the game was downloaded directly from F95 and 3-on the other PC, I did not turn on this game.)
The best option for me I will wait for the new version of the game maybe then everything will work on 10 out of 10 :) And I can get all the scenes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
By the way there was a update on patreon from the start of this week. Anyone can share what it says? :)

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
So does this game have real futa? I know it probably doesn't matter since this is futadom so the dude's dick is useless but I wanted to ask anyway

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So does this game have real futa? I know it probably doesn't matter since this is futadom so the dude's dick is useless but I wanted to ask anyway
Careful asking that question here. You'll get one of two answers.
1: That English bastardized the word so it no longer means what it actually means in Japanese. Then they lump dickgirls and futa together (some even toss shemales in there) and call them all that.
2: Because the devs made the world, so they can call their dickgirls whatever they want. Including 'futa'.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes