FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Quite excited for the last Mallory update! I think that the additional time they had this time will show in the quality of writing, that seemed a bit rushed last time. Also the animations in the Mallory route so far are really good! Fingers crossed for a really fucked up ending!

wsardon

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the 'purse boys are all the rage this year' scene (Renee bad ending)? Tried going down the Mallory path but nothing came up and eventually it ended with 'part 3 to come'.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the 'purse boys are all the rage this year' scene (Renee bad ending)? Tried going down the Mallory path but nothing came up and eventually it ended with 'part 3 to come'.
Fail to convince the second abbess (I think that was the title), the greedy one. She will capture you and sell you to Renee.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
full save please
A full save isn't actually going to do anything for you other than getting you the full gallery unlocked, which is just a bunch of 2-3 second animation loops. In the game you start very centrally and branch off into whichever character's route you want with side content to enjoy as you please. At the end of said character's route the game ends for you to start anew and try another character. All the content is seen in those routes, and if you want to get to most of it quick you can just start on easy and skip through the not sex. I wouldn't actually even know how to give a full save because again, it ends after each route.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Can confirm Rye's route is great too. Still waiting for the next update before trying Mallory's route.
You waited this whole time? You're a lot stronger than me friend, I always play through everything new the moment I have the time to... ^^
Edit: They are estimating the release to be on the 27th btw

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
So I recently learned how to make pretty photos with links to game in my signature but I can't add the Futadomworld game banner photo in no matter what I try. Does anyone have signature pictures for Futadomworld or know how I can get F95 to let me add that banner pic in?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You waited this whole time? You're a lot stronger than me friend, I always play through everything new the moment I have the time to... ^^
Edit: They are estimating the release to be on the 27th btw
The Force is strong in me. :LOL: :LOL:
So I recently learned how to make pretty photos with links to game in my signature but I can't add the Futadomworld game banner photo in no matter what I try. Does anyone have signature pictures for Futadomworld or know how I can get F95 to let me add that banner pic in?
You can ask for new signatures in this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/

wsardon

May 4, 2021
Fail to convince the second abbess (I think that was the title), the greedy one. She will capture you and sell you to Renee.
The thing is though, it doesn't even let you get that far; after the first abbess the Mallory route ends in a restaurant and you cannot progress past there; says that part 3 of the route has to come out.

unsung

Jul 19, 2017
there are a lot and mostly bad endings. Better to count complete routes: Suni; Vicky; Rye; Demetria and Claudia.

Current route under construction is Malory.
There's one final path for Demetria and Claudia that's incomplete I think. Still pretty good that there's that many options

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The thing is though, it doesn't even let you get that far; after the first abbess the Mallory route ends in a restaurant and you cannot progress past there; says that part 3 of the route has to come out.
You must have an older version. Part three was the last release.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Does someone know if there more Futadomworld books like "Honeymoon" or "Dickplomatic Immunity" or maybe some good multi-Chapters fanfic about the game?

Reactions: dersp

Esquadrão11

Nov 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "Rafaelbz, postagem: 5822610, membro: 949945"]
Alguém sabe se há mais livros do Futadomworld como "Honeymoon" ou "Dickplomatic Immunity" ou talvez alguma fanfic de vários capítulos sobre o jogo?
[/CITAR]
VDo you have the files of these books cited ???

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
they are books from Amazon, i have them in my Kindle, but i don't think that there's a way for me to send files.

: this one is about "politics" when the empire sends an ambassador to negotiate with Free Male Countries, and the ambassador shows how Futa diplomacy works.

: this one is about a young male who travels to the empire to meet an older Futa Teacher.

• Wow
Reactions: jiffk and utiola
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes