WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone know how to zoom out the images in renpy ? Because in game right now, the images are zoomed in for me where top parts of the scenes are cut off and I have no idea how to fix it, If anyone knows any commands to resize images or text, or in general how to fix this would be most helpful, Thanks a ton. Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 1.41.07 AM.png

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do I get all these scenes ?

1- Are the school shots particularly interesting
?
View attachment 1178338
View attachment 1178340
View attachment 1178341

2-Scenes from the gym how to get ?

View attachment 1178346 View attachment 1178348

View attachment 1178349

3-Scenes with the ceremony what should I do to have these scenes ?

View attachment 1178351
View attachment 1178352 View attachment 1178354

Can you tell me how to get the scene data ?
1. Just study at the school. "Sex education" is free but the other that raises the protagonist intelligence stat is paid.
2. Train at the gym until you get 60 on strenght stat. That will open the most lucrative job in the back room.
3. Demetria route.

All this questions make me think you haven't played the game yet. If that is true go do it! :cool:

Reactions: Choo-choo

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
1. Just study at the school. "Sex education" is free but the other that raises the protagonist intelligence stat is paid.
2. Train at the gym until you get 60 on strenght stat. That will open the most lucrative job in the back room.
3. Demetria route.
1-Even turned on the mode without the end of the game the first mode is the one on the left :). Already 100+ was in different lessons, not one frame did not appear.
2- The same thing is 100+ training on simulators and there is no scene not one. With an exercise bike, the same thing - already 10 times thick on the GG went and with a pill and without a pill.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Does anybody know when the next update will be? They said it would be every month, but the last update was march 1st and its already may 5th.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
1-Even turned on the mode without the end of the game the first mode is the one on the left :). Already 100+ was in different lessons, not one frame did not appear.
2- The same thing is 100+ training on simulators and there is no scene not one. With an exercise bike, the same thing - already 10 times thick on the GG went and with a pill and without a pill.
I have no idea what you are talking about. :oops:
I think something has gone wrong with whatever machine translator you used. :LOL:

• Haha

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Tell me how to get these scenes ?

1- Are the school shots particularly interesting ? ↓
1620286506318.png anim_school_oral_0.jpg spr_school_regular_0.jpg

2-Scenes from the gym how to get ? ↓
anim_gym_oral_0.jpg
anim_gym_anal_0.jpg anim_gym_physical_1.jpg anim_gym_coach_1.jpg anim_gym_machine_1.jpg

How do I get all these scenes ? tell me.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The scenes with the School and the gym are not found at all, I have already approached them 100 times and there are no such scenes.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
The scenes with the School and the gym are not found at all, I have already approached them 100 times and there are no such scenes.
You have been told already how to get the scenes. Now i tell you how to get them again but please stop spamming and yelling at us.
Go to school and train Anal and Oral skills.
Go to gym and train Strength when you have 60 Strength you can open the back secret backdoor.
After you have opened the backdoor, for you to train there you need 60 Anal and Oral skills. You can also use the fuckbike when you have 60 Anal and Oral skills.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
This is a joke with no prices !

№2.jpg
But before I played on the average,
№3.jpg
I decided to replay it on an easy level in order to get the scenes.
№1.jpg

I know about the room I asked if there are these scenes in the game in this version of the game [v0.7.4] or maybe they were removed from the game ? And the footage just remained in the archive of the game :) That was my question !
Because if these scenes are still there, then it is very strange, I went in every day and selected all the difficulties on each simulator very many times and did not get the scenes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it is spamming when you repeat the same message again. Also those scenes are all in there easily acessible via a simple mouse click. Your game must be broken, download it again.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It is clear that I have something with the game when I click on the dialogs there are no labels not on top not on the bottom
1.jpg

I immediately get points :( .

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
And after all, I did not touch anything in the game filesI even downloaded the game again.
I even deleted all my save but without result.
If anyone knows what the problem is, tell me.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I have now deleted all Save again. But the game still has a gallery of the received scenes. Maybe that's the problem ?!
I have a question how to clear the gallery of the received scenes so that everything is without a single found scene ?
--.jpg

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I have now deleted all Save again. But the game still has a gallery of the received scenes. Maybe that's the problem ?!
I have a question how to clear the gallery of the received scenes so that everything is without a single found scene ?
View attachment 1182815
In the preferences, there should be option for you to clear your gallery. Although, i think there is something wrong with your game but i don't what is wrong. You may need to download game again and try to install the game again if that helps.

Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Not the whole gallery is erased :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . Removed everything except From page 11 to page 13 :cry: in the gallery there are still some scenes although in the settings and clicked delete.
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
I don't even understand how something could break in the game, but I don't touch the game files. Now, if I deleted something, it would be clear that I messed up the game myself, or if the problem was on the side of the author of the game, it would also be clear that it is worth waiting for it to be corrected. But if it works for others, then this is not the author's mistake ehh. The game does not allow me to collect all the scenes to complete the game and set waiting for new updates.
Maybe in the new version of the game I will finally have all the scenes work and I will finally be able to collect all the scenes.

But if kavota has all the options how to fix or how to solve the problem with the scenes, tell me.
And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother anyone. It's just that these are my first such mistakes with the game.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
did you delete everything in
C:\Users\"your username here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FutaDomWorld
C:\Users\"your username here"\AppData\Local\Futadom_World
may be something left in this folders

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes