TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I have already played version 0.7.5. On the one hand, I'm upset. On the other hand, there are good points. I guess the development team is having a tough time right now. Personally, my opinion is that you need to wait for the end of this story and I am sure that it will not disappoint
If the hero doesn't show up until tomorrow, then I'll throw off the links for you.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Can you please post at least whats came with this update? I guess It's called changelog or something like that.
This is not precisely the end of the Mallory path, since we've got the Mallory Epilogues coming out in a month. But this is a goodly chunk o' Mallory.

Play both versions! Because you're worth it.

Changelog v0.7.5

-Finally made Apartment 3 visitable

-Mallory Reform Content

-Mallory Cult Content
--Secret Abbesses Bad End

-Intense Demetria staredown action
--Now with eyes!

-Angela is now 40% more violent and insane
--Mallory actually not more violent or insane this path, you pretty much know her deal by now

-Some really Angela music

Bugs

Because we've had so few bugs the past few releases, we're temporarily retiring the Bug Report Form. Please just send bug reports to our patreon inbox!

Submissions Form

Do you want to become a writer for FDW? Do you want to hang out in our slack and know the plot months in advance? Yeet your smut into the , and let us illustrate, animate, musicate, and otherwise bring to life your one-handed masturbpiece.

We like you/you're great.

We'll see you in a few weeks for Mallory Epilogues.

Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the changelog TerraZerg and thanks for the link LoniestFapper. :cool:

Guess i will wait a bit more for the epilogues. Already waited until now anyway. :LOL:

-Angela is now 40% more violent and insane
Damn....:oops::oops:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Quite excited for the last Mallory update! I think that the additional time they had this time will show in the quality of writing, that seemed a bit rushed last time. Also the animations in the Mallory route so far are really good! Fingers crossed for a really fucked up ending!
Played it. Disappointed. It might be the most disappointing update they put out so far.

If you are a hardcore fan and love everything the team does...this might be for you.

This feels so rushed. Again, just very short text on bad endings, the animations don't have multiple stages anymore (futa visibly cumming for example) and the overall content is just short.

Story isn't finished, yet. So there is still hope. But the last updates just don't keep up the quality of earlier releases.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
TheLonliestFapper put version 0.7.4 link up and not 0.7.5

It is way more likely that it is the current version. I know that because I got it from patreon and the folder inside also was named 0.7.4. So the devs most likely made a simple mistake not renaming it!

Better check twice before making these kind of accusations rather than just being thankful!

edit: just checked. It is the same link that was posted on patreon.

Reactions: amonymsssa
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes