Jun 7, 2019
I mean I agree waiting two or three months for three whatever scenes and add an underdeveloped story isn't a vibe. However I do I think before this update this had been one of my more favorite pathways. I enjoyed the scenes and I liked the maledom and the creativity for some of it but at this point it's been going on way too long. I think in the future characters should get like a max of two updates and call it a day. 6-8 scenes is adequate for a character it's just unnecessary to have all this plot development if it's holding back the story.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
How to the the top left?

View attachment 1218813
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually didn't mind this update. It was definitely a bit short, and certainly I would've like more sex scenes but I get that some of the Dev team got COVID and they're struggling. I mean they can't be working 24/7 on the game and I'd argue that they're more dedicated and more responsive and in touch with their fans than most. That being said Mallory isn't my favourtie character so I don't care too much about what goes on in her route.

So I kind agree that Futadom World isn't so strong anymore. This update was really slim on content and what was there was rather meandering. Especially for a supposed finale. I feel like the whole "stumbling into a huge story" is kind of played out now and totally detracts from what we actually came here for: having different futas with different personalities to romance. This has made way for some weird story-focused routes long ago.

Rye's route went from "a troubled girl looking for something real" to "a mob-boss-crime-empire"-story, Claudia went from "a childhood friend now having the power of the law over you" to "the machurian candidate-conspiracy" and now we go with Mallory from "kinky bible studies" to a "cataclysmic pope-dethrowning".

It's all fine, if thats what they want to do... but maybe just a little bit too much to handle on a regular basis? I myself MUCH prefer the simple dates. I like being treated like a pet in the cafe with Emmy and Claudia, being tested by Suni's girlfriend in a restaurant, getting fingered in a pool by Vicky, having to dance-blow Rye at a folk-festival, watching Mallory try on outfits before having a cup of tea with her discussing my obedience... those are much more interesting moments for me than the grandiose storyarcs they turn into.

So the update was kind of a let down, content-wise. Except for the Glendale apartment. I really enjoyed seeing what hanging out with a futa friend could turn into. Thats the kind of stuff I want more of, but contained in a route. Get back to giving me some choices to make futa want to bind me.

BTW: last time I was really hard on the art for the quick side-bits and I feel like my criticism was actually heard! The weird faces are gone and the colours weren't so oversaturated in the TV-watching-dates. Good job!
I agree. I love the writing in Futadomworld and the story is a great addition to the smut. However, I do think some of the Mallory route can be a bit overmuch. It does fit her character well enough, but it seems a bit stretched at some points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never was Mallory fun and her story too, i am fine with this update.
Can't wait for Wallis path (y)

Considering almost no one creates games in similar genre, i wish best for developers
Agreed, Mallory was never my thing, but I think their content creation is still fine. I'm just not into the current character's arc and I'm looking forward to a new character to focus on. However, there are so few content creators who focus on futa on male that I'll be happy with whatever comes out.
Mallory was never my thing either but I appreciate that she's been given a full route for the people that are really in to her. Personally I much prefer Demetria because I love her design and she just screams sexy-powerful-big-dicked-dominatrix to me and I'm so down with that which is why I'm still disappointed by how little actual visible sex scenes we have with her. I mean we only get to actually see her whole dick once in the entire route.

I hope that with the next update they give us a nice big chuck to finish off her path with lots of kinky sex scenes with art. In fact I think it'd actually be super nice to have a nice vanilla one-on-one scene with Demetria where she's dominating but gentle as she takes you and binds you as her male or just a nice intimate love scene with your mistress (since she likes males who can actually think) cause it feels like the routes can get too fetishy sometimes in that it's more often getting fisted, or peed on, or whipped than actual nice sex in her route specifically. Also would be nice if there was a way to fuck up in the middle of Demetria's route to be "unworthy" but to have her personally bind you. Mind that I she's either my fav or second fav futa in the game so I just want more or her in general. She really gives off that strict hot lady with lots of power vibes and I wouldn't have been surprised had she been the empress or something cause she's got the look. I do wonder if we'll ever actually see the reigning empress in the game.

Also on an unrelated note, am I the only one who's still kinda bummed that Demetria wears her regular black robes in the climactic Goddess Day scene in her route when she has her fancy pink/purple Goddess Day robes on in the normal Goddess Day temple scene? I know it's probably just an oversight but it kinda bugs me for some reason and I do think the fancy Goddess Day vestments look better.

Reactions: utiola

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You may want to put this under the spoilers TAG. Update was just released. ;)

I just felt like proportion-wise how big the stories got, the erotic content didn't increase appropriately at all. But my biggest complain of all was that there was relatively little focus on the relationships b/w us and the other character, and more on the world around us and what was going on there. I think Vicky and early Rye route was good, also the Sunni stuff, but afterwards later Rye and with Claudia and now the church girl its just getting ridiculous.
And how are you measuring that? Rye's route alone has more sex scenes than both Vicky and Suni routes combined, same thing happens if you compare those earlier routes with Claudia's. And while i am not sure about Demetria's since i only played it once, and barely remember it, should likely be the same.

Not liking bigger escope on the stories is your preference but going out saying that erotic content didn't increase appropriately is not the truth at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I revisited the first bad ending scene in the bar again, just to see how much better the writing was back then.

Compare that scene with the current bad ending:

"I am now Mistresses X and Mistresses Y's slave. Mistress X likes to do THIS to me, while Mistress Y uses me for THAT. I will be theirs for the rest of my life. FADE TO BLACK"

It looks like the writer doesn't even try to write good erotica to fap to anymore. Or have they changed the writer?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
And how are you measuring that? Rye's route alone has more sex scenes than both Vicky and Suni routes combined, same thing happens if you compare those earlier routes with Claudia's.
They also took way more time and in Rye's route many scenes don't even have Rye in it. If you want to have intimate and romantic action with her you get the danceblow and visit the festival with her. I can understand why people think that type of content comes up short in the latest updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They also took way more time and in Rye's route many scenes don't even have Rye in it. If you want to have intimate and romantic action with her you get the danceblow and visit the festival with her. I can understand why people think that type of content comes up short in the latest updates.
Not true. ~5 months has always been their release window before they started breaking up routes in smaller parts to make monthly releases.
Also not true about the scenes, the majority of scenes in Rye's routes contain her.

I don't begrudge people for not liking a story heavy game instead wanting heavy focus on sex content (despite being a srange complaint since this has been a focus of the developer team for years now) but to go from there to claim that sexual content didn't also improve is absurd.

Alfiomar

Jun 19, 2020
I think that story is fundamental, but I think that more than another route the devs should ad more visive stuff to support the story itself or improve existing route that have greater potential by adding simple story (but also only visble material in support of the description will be enough) that improve the dating attitude (I think that this should be easier for them to do than another route and even better for the game content itself).
But i don't pay so no criticism, i really love their work and I am really satisfied with the update.

Jul 22, 2019
I revisited the first bad ending scene in the bar again, just to see how much better the writing was back then.

Compare that scene with the current bad ending:

"I am now Mistresses X and Mistresses Y's slave. Mistress X likes to do THIS to me, while Mistress Y uses me for THAT. I will be theirs for the rest of my life. FADE TO BLACK"

It looks like the writer doesn't even try to write good erotica to fap to anymore. Or have they changed the writer?
Exactly the point I was trying to make, glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Compared to earlier sex scenes/ending, the more recent ones seem rather lacking and almost just glossed over. You'll get 15 paragraphs for the build up and then 2 lines for the actual scene.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I understand you. Yes, this update is worse than it was before. Only 3 animations and no endings, too short. For a few months, we had high hopes for this update, but ....
On patreon there is a post for $ 20, following the name they write about the difficulties of development. Now it is already difficult and we do not know what will happen tomorrow. Most of all, those who bought the game for $ 7 will be disappointed, and those who received it here for free and still complain, then I advise you guys to criticize the developers less.
Is it shameless to criticize a game you didn't buy? Yes.
Does it make the criticism moot? No.
Is it shameless to goad and con over a thousand patrons of money while dragging development? Yes.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Not true. ~5 months has always been their release window before they started breaking up routes in smaller parts to make monthly releases.
Also not true about the scenes, the majority of scenes in Rye's routes contain her.

I don't begrudge people for not liking a story heavy game instead wanting heavy focus on sex content (despite being a srange complaint since this has been a focus of the developer team for years now) but to go from there to claim that sexual content didn't also improve is absurd.
Rye was also broken into parts. It was the first time they have done that, and they didn't do monthly releases back then. And it took more than 5 months to finish her route. But useless arguing with you. I see by the way you are arguing that you think you are always right.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes