TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Your homeland has shity proverbs then. You don't have to do something to be able to criticize someone who's doing it wrong. By your homeland's logic, we all need to be politicians to criticize their actions.
"Yes, of course, $ 50 per month is expensive, but I could feel how hard it is." Congratulations on being a clown.
First, you said it yourself, 50 dollars to be able to see what they work on, anyone willing to pay that would be stupid enough to believe anything they tell them about why they're dragging development.
Second, I never said it's easy or that they have to let go of their private lives/work, my point is: even when you take that into consideration it's still taking too long.
By the way, about the homeland. Where are you from?

Last edited:

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
This is not precisely the end of the Mallory path, since we've got the Mallory Epilogues coming out in a month. But this is a goodly chunk o' Mallory.

Play both versions! Because you're worth it.

Changelog v0.7.5

-Finally made Apartment 3 visitable
And here i was not even knowing Apartment 3 was a thing bring on Apartment 4 i really want to see more diamond content she is so hot

glois

Oct 31, 2020
I loaded old saves from 0.7.4, I have half of the gallery hidden in the Mallory route. Also, I noticed that the new "prayer" scene on the grass is larger than the others in the route. Have the old scenes been rewritten?

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Why are the cops here? I just asked where you are from. If you allow criticizing other countries as well, then I wonder where are you from?
I don't know where you're from nor did I ask about it. I mocked the proverb, not your country.
What's with you guys and putting words in people's mouth? I guess that way it makes it easy to tear people down when you down play what they said, I never said they're getting rich from it nor they're swimming in money, I said they're milking it for whatever it's worth.
If you think 5K-7k for 4 people (that's 1.5k~ per person) and this is only from what you said you know is just pocket change, may I interest you guys in funding a bridge I'm building?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
At the expense of the homeland. Where are you from?
Just some guy who decided the devs are milking patrons despite all evidence in contrary, best to ignore it.

The 0.7.4 is just a typo. The developers forgot to change the folder name but the update 0.7.5 is all there. (y)
just ignore it and that's it. First he says one thing, and then refuses his words. He is not worthy of your attention. If he doesn't like it, then let him not play this game and, in general, let him throw his computer in the trash can.
He's not the first to sow criticism and speak in stupid phrases.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi, do you have any idea how to update android version ? Thx
Go to the request area and ask for a android version there, not here.
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

just ignore it and that's it. First he says one thing, and then refuses his words. He is not worthy of your attention. If he doesn't like it, then let him not play this game and, in general, let him throw his computer in the trash can.
He's not the first to sow criticism and speak in stupid phrases.
Already doing that. If he wants to try derailing the thread with his "milking arguments" he will do it alone.

Reactions: TerraZerg

Alfiomar

Jun 19, 2020
Guys I ask you a favour, i played many time the game to acquire the abbesses bad end but seems that there's something wrong with my apk, so can you send me it (also a screenshot is enough).

Alfiomar

Jun 19, 2020
Guys I ask you a favour, i played many time the game to acquire the abbesses bad end but seems that there's something wrong with my apk, so can you send me it (also a screenshot is enough).
I solved, for the apk gang on GAMECAX there is the apk of the 7.5 with all the content

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes