TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Is it shameless to criticize a game you didn't buy? Yes.
Does it make the criticism moot? No.
Is it shameless to goad and con over a thousand patrons of money while dragging development? Yes.
I see you are new. Well. As they say in my homeland, "If you criticize something, then do something better than that."
Now you can see what times and if you are only FOR criticizing the developers, then this is your choice. I was in their Slack group. I saw how they work there. Yes, of course, $ 50 per month is expensive, but I could feel how hard it is. Share personal life, work on the game. One of the authors once said to me: “I have been working on this game for more than one year and I like it, but I still need to take some time for myself. It's cool to create something cool and unusual, but suddenly tomorrow all this may not be? What then? ?
What am I leading to? If you do not respect the work of others, then you are not worthy.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Wow, is this the route we are going to go now? Lol. This is what the devs get for delivering an awesome niche game, filling it with content for almost 5 years. One bad update during corona and you get these kind of accusations!?
Not one bad update I've been feeling this way about them for a long time.
You said it yourself, Almost 5 years, yet look at the amount of content, this is a visual novel built by an alleged team and not a single person. So yes, they're dragging things down.

Reactions: vndnv

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I see you are new. Well. As they say in my homeland, "If you criticize something, then do something better than that."
Now you can see what times and if you are only FOR criticizing the developers, then this is your choice. I was in their Slack group. I saw how they work there. Yes, of course, $ 50 per month is expensive, but I could feel how hard it is. Share personal life, work on the game. One of the authors once said to me: “I have been working on this game for more than one year and I like it, but I still need to take some time for myself. It's cool to create something cool and unusual, but suddenly tomorrow all this may not be? What then? ?
What am I leading to? If you do not respect the work of others, then you are not worthy.
Your homeland has shity proverbs then. You don't have to do something to be able to criticize someone who's doing it wrong. By your homeland's logic, we all need to be politicians to criticize their actions.
"Yes, of course, $ 50 per month is expensive, but I could feel how hard it is." Congratulations on being a clown.
First, you said it yourself, 50 dollars to be able to see what they work on, anyone willing to pay that would be stupid enough to believe anything they tell them about why they're dragging development.
Second, I never said it's easy or that they have to let go of their private lives/work, my point is: even when you take that into consideration it's still taking too long.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rye was also broken into parts. It was the first time they have done that, and they didn't do monthly releases back then. And it took more than 5 months to finish her route. But useless arguing with you. I see by the way you are arguing that you think you are always right.
You are trying to argue against facts. Not my fault you thought i was going to be a yes man to your absurd claims.:rolleyes:
Not one bad update I've been feeling this way about them for a long time.
You said it yourself, Almost 5 years, yet look at the amount of content, this is a visual novel built by an alleged team and not a single person. So yes, they're dragging things down.
Made by a team on their free time. This has been said time and again.

Wow, is this the route we are going to go now? Lol. This is what the devs get for delivering an awesome niche game, filling it with content for almost 5 years. One bad update during corona and you get these kind of accusations!?
I think we are having a infection of armchair devs around here. Bet they think one just need one week to write the story, another to code and bug fix and slap 100 dolars to a artist and another week later you get all the art you want. :FacePalm::FacePalm:

One doesn't need to be a developer to understand how it works but learning about it sure works better than going around throwing acusations without evidence.

Last edited:

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
You are trying to argue against facts. Not my fault you thought i was going to be a yes man to your absurd claims.:rolleyes:
oh, i wasn't thinking that. someone that gets closer to 10 000 posts and lives in this forum must love his own opinion too much to not argue about useless stuff. :rolleyes:

you are wrong. and it was a bad update. deal with it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
oh, i wasn't thinking that. someone that gets closer to 10 000 posts and lives in this forum must love his own opinion too much to not argue about useless stuff. :rolleyes:

you are wrong. and it was a bad update. deal with it.
That wasn't what i called you on and moving the goal post doesn't magically make you right my friend. But go on don't let facts stay in your way...

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Made by a team on their free time. This has been said time and again.
That's a good point, but let me ask you something.
The people who are subscribed to their patreon do so not for their charming eyes but to encourage them in their game developement. Why, yes, they never made an agreement or promises, still that doesnt mean there isn't an expectation, not to leave everything beind and work on the game, but to simply take it seriously.
The point here is: are they actually that busy that in almost 4 years they could only make this much content in a visual novel, or they're just milking the game?
What convinces me of this is how they're hiding the amount they get monthly and their ambiguous "goal" to start fully focusing on developing the game.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Your homeland has shity proverbs then. You don't have to do something to be able to criticize someone who's doing it wrong. By your homeland's logic, we all need to be politicians to criticize their actions.
"Yes, of course, $ 50 per month is expensive, but I could feel how hard it is." Congratulations on being a clown.
First, you said it yourself, 50 dollars to be able to see what they work on, anyone willing to pay that would be stupid enough to believe anything they tell them about why they're dragging development.
Second, I never said it's easy or that they have to let go of their private lives/work, my point is: even when you take that into consideration it's still taking too long.
I see .. You can only criticize and insult something. Well, I congratulate you, a clown like me and even much worse. You are one of those people who can criticize others, but do not like criticism in your address. Do you want to further argue or insult me? Then write to me in private messages, and not here.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's a good point, but let me ask you something.
The people who are subscribed to their patreon do so not for their charming eyes but to encourage them in their game developement. Why, yes, they never made an agreement or promises, still that doesnt mean there isn't an expectation, not to leave everything beind and work on the game, but to simply take it seriously.
The point here is: are they actually that busy that in almost 4 years they could only make this much content in a visual novel, or they're just milking the game?
What convinces me of this is how they're hiding the amount they get monthly and their ambiguous "goal" to start fully focusing on developing the game.
Want to see a developer who is actually milking patrons? Go check Gumdrop or Icstor.

And a lot of developers hide the gains per patron to stop baseless acusations like yours. This place is full of part time developers who work on their games when they can. If you try to check you will see 3-5 months waiting time between updates is a lot common out here.
Hell the FutaDom devs already made a compromise with their patrons to release the updates in smaller, and monthly, parts so to avoid 4-5 months of waiting time between them. What else you want them to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Want to see a developer who is actually milking patrons? Go check Gumdrop or Icstor.

And a lot of developers hide the gains per patron to stop baseless acusations like yours. This place is full of part time developers who work on their games when they can. If you try to check you will see 3-5 months waiting time between updates is a lot common out here.
Hell the FutaDom devs already made a compromise with their patrons to release the updates in smaller, and monthly, parts so to avoid 4-5 months of waiting time between them. What else you want them to do?
That doesn't make any sense, to prove that you're not getting a lot of money from your patreons you cover it up?
Generally when you want to be transparent with your audience you show them whats what.
If this is truly just a side project and they're not earning much from it all they can do is show the numbers and prove it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That doesn't make any sense, to prove that you're not getting a lot of money from your patreons you cover it up?
Generally when you want to be transparent with your audience you show them whats what.
If this is truly just a side project and they're not earning much from it all they can do is show the numbers and prove it.
That is not what i said.

Also why would they need to prove anything to you? First you are already sure they are milking as you keep implying in every single post you make and second they only own accountability to their patrons. Which they do by showing status updates, WIPs of what is being done and the updated releases.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
That is not what i said.

Also why would they need to prove anything to you? First you are already sure they are milking as you keep implying in every single post you make and second they only own accountability to their patrons. Which they do by showing status updates, WIPs of what is being done and the updated releases.
because he wants everything done now, for free, and with no concern for anyone or anything else.

the devs are mindless content robots that should be put out of commission unless they produce content faster, welcome to the modern age

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
They have been showing their net income in the past. They earn about 5k-7k each month I assume. And that money is divided by 4 plus paying for the artists! They are not getting rich from this, even though this is what you would like to believe.

And they do not have to prove anything! Not to you, not to the world. They don't have any set goals. They do monthly updates and are always upfront on what is coming. I have supporting them for years and never felt like they were hiding something from me.

You say that you don't have to be a politician do criticize them, but you should at least have some understanding about the topic. In that case, how difficult it is to make such a game, to have this kind of artwork and animations.

Take a look around in this forum. The Futa on Male community is blessed with creators like the futadomworld team, the majalis duo and darktoz who have been delivering content for years.

Other content creators haven't updated their game in a year, screwing their community over and earn ten times as much as futadomworld makes!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
True. And i again recommend people wait until the route is complete before judging it.

I am also waiting on Wallis. :love:

Then perhaps try to learn how much work goes on developing a game before complaining? Besides they have been making updates monthly instead of releasing a complete route every 4-5 months.
The other side stuff they add though is like 5 minutes of extra gameplay and while I like the fact that they do care and try to tide people over it just doesn't feel like it should be enough I'm not trying to sound like a pos but I feel like they could do a little more

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
damn, heated arguments going in the comments and all i want to know if 7.5 actually added some content or not cause it says 7.4
someone mentioned typo so i guess thats it? but then people just keep complaining it was a bad update, idk why yet really, not gonna waste an hour reading comments.. o well at this point it just seems like stupid drama

bananasinpyjamas

Apr 4, 2019
damn, heated arguments going in the comments and all i want to know if 7.5 actually added some content or not cause it says 7.4
someone mentioned typo so i guess thats it? but then people just keep complaining it was a bad update, idk why yet really, not gonna waste an hour reading comments.. o well at this point it just seems like stupid drama
According to the changelog there are more then a few changes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just some guy who decided the devs are milking patrons despite all evidence in contrary, best to ignore it.

The 0.7.4 is just a typo. The developers forgot to change the folder name but the update 0.7.5 is all there. (y)

Reactions: TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
That is not what i said.

Hmm. I think it's best to just ignore this "mom's critic". Himself is worth nothing, but looks at others from above, as if he is in charge here and everyone should listen to him.
Hey boss. Do you hear? I only hear meowing somewhere)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes