Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Once again... its a typo. Please could you read the thread even a little bit or use the search function.... you are NOT the only one asking the same question.
I think they might be worried about it saying 0.74 in the about section on the ingame main menu, even i'm a little confused about it.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I think they might be worried about it saying 0.74 in the about section on the ingame main menu, even i'm a little confused about it.
Sure, but im just saying nightfuryking isn't only one that has asked the same question, just checking few pages back OR using search engine could tell the answer immediately. But i know people are lazy and don't want to use either method to find out.

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
for starter i not lazy i work very hard at my job and second i have a lot of experience with people that say a game is updated when it wasn't so what i do even if its been posted before is i will ask the question i posted and depending on the response i get will tell me a lot if the info i read is fact or fiction

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
This is the newest update, you could simply have read the last few pages. :rolleyes:
i have a lot of experience with people that say a game is updated when it wasn't so what i do even if its been posted before is i will ask the question i posted and depending on the response i get will tell me a lot if the info i read is fact or fiction

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
1 - The game is nearing completion right ? And the development of scenes and content in the school that will not be ?

The school is in the game, but there is no content. There are 2 scenes in the school-Scene 1 Teacher at the table Scene 2 a learned teacher who takes GG to her place to STUDY hee-hee :) + A few more not big Scenes 1 lunch in the classroom at the table and a small ixcursion around the school (Where they show a small Piece of the lesson and the dining room)

There are supposedly more scenes with lessons - (BUT I DON'T HAVE THESE SCENES even in the latest version, these are not available.)

2- And another question: will there be more scenes in the gym ??

And then there are no scenes related to the gym. There are scenes in the gym: Scene 1 where gg himself asks for a workout with a girl hee-hee (The girl who is on the left of the simulator) :) Scene 2 the girl who supposedly fell in love with the main character :) + Small scenes in the secret room: Scene 1 Where the guy on the bike simulator :) and Scene 2 A girl on an exercise bike.

There are supposedly a few more scenes: (Training in the secret room-Squat and lifting weights and working on an exercise bike, there are also scenes in the gym with help with pull-ups. BUT THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE even in the new version of the game.
I don't have 100% of these scenes. These scenes don't work.)

THAT'S ALL THE SCENES and I would like more content-scenes in the gym.

3- And the last question will there be more scenes in the city ???

There are scenes in the city. But I want to have more content-scenes in the whole city and in all institutions.
If there are more scenes in the whole city, the game will be better and the city will be more developed in terms of content-scenes. I hope the author will still make more scenes for the whole city and for all the buildings in the city.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
i found some pics on e-hentai where sally does pullups and her dick in ur face its not animated but never seen that scene ingame was it scraped off or idk how to trigger it?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i found some pics on e-hentai where sally does pullups and her dick in ur face its not animated but never seen that scene ingame was it scraped off or idk how to trigger it?
The only scene similar i remember is on one of the gym jobs.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The only scene similar i remember is on one of the gym jobs.
Have you seen such shots in the game itself ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who hasn't seen these scenes in the game yet ?

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I put everything in the spoiler frames.

ha-ha means that kavoto does not have them and some of these frames in the game work. And I checked at myself on 3 different computers and these frames never met in the game.

how is it possible that some people have these scenes working in the game and other people don't have the scenes working ? So many games have passed and many more games that I pass and in all these games all the scenes work. For me, this is the first case and the first game where the scenes in the game are not available for opening.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes