krishmember

Apr 18, 2020
yeah, she is so underrated. I would have loved to see what crazy places this would go if MC were to actually try to romance her.

My top 3 paths that I'd love to see would be:

1. the goth girl. It would be so cool to do the whole "big dick goth girlfriend" thing. Maybe she's in a band and you have to become her drumstick-holster or some shit like that. Love the whole subculture-vibe mixed with futa debauchery.

2. the shop keeper. She has kind of an art-hipster-snob thing going on, which I find really attractive. She also is one of so few POC futas in the game and I feel we're long overdue for some diversity. Her little extra vingiettes that were added later were fucking atrocious, though - so this screams for a redemption.

3. the crazy girl from the park, Shauna. We could really dive deep into what made her so crazy, try to cure that little dictator... or submit to her. I'd love all of that.

All of those should be somewhat grounded. So no conspiracys, no gunfights or drug-cartels and such. Just getting fucked on dates.

What are you guys Top 3 futas they should dedicate a route to next? (and why)

1. Reneé & Renata
2. Athena
3. Diamond

Reactions: azamat808

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Everyone putting their favorites for next route and here i am thinking that my favorites already have their routes or are in the process of getting it (Rye, Claudia and Wallis). :p

Reactions: Choo-choo

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place it in the /game/ folder. :poop:
I can confirm that this works better than the previous technique of enabling the console

colonelcity

Feb 23, 2020
you have some files in there that don't come with the game normally, like defineImages.rpy, persistents.rpy, etc. that are probably causing issues
if you try again with a fresh download/extract of the game it should work (your saved data will still be there)
my is clean but won't work

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes