TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It turns out they really did just publish too early while writing the patreon post. The update has been posted now though with some different text aswell:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget to pledge, suckers! :p
I hope this is not an insult to other people

But

Enjoy

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Linux is the same link as on the pc. I don't know why
To be honest while I always apprecite devs that make linux specific versions for Ren'py games they all tend to work just fine via wine emulation. It is the damn RPGM games you gotta look out for because typically you have to get the RPGM players loaded to the desktop in wine manually or be on an Arch distribution that still has repos for it (albeit not very well maintained) burried out in BFE of the AUR if you know what I mean... :sneaky:

Who knows maybe if people hate Windows 11 enough and more people start adopting linux these things might change for us perverts... :unsure:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It's not worth the time and money.
Yes I understand that they missing the guy who did the sperm scenes is sad, but still you can add more scenes even without the sperm. It's not worth the $7. I won't wait for 0.7.7 it won't make it better. Maybe Sally will do something interesting, but so far it's a failure.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It turns out they really did just publish too early while writing the patreon post. The update has been posted now though with some different text aswell:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget to pledge, suckers! :p
Seems like they intend to add more dialogue lines to the sex scenes in the next release. That would be nice, Rye's and Claudia's have a lot of text during the sex scenes when compared to Mallory's route (don't know about Demetria's route since i only played once and barely remember it).

Shame about their animator, hope it was just a ghosting thing and not covid-19.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Yes I understand that they missing the guy who did the sperm scenes is sad, but still you can add more scenes even without the sperm. It's not worth the $7. I won't wait for 0.7.7 it won't make it better. Maybe Sally will do something interesting, but so far it's a failure.
Actually I thought it was alright.

The scene with Demetria was genuinely kind of haunting, and the "evil" ending was surprisingly nice for the player character.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I also didn't find it bad so far. Not my favorite (Rye and Claudia still get this tittle) but i can't judge simply based on that since Mallory was never one of my favorite characters in this game. (y)

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018

I didn't expect much since they clearly have lost their touch last update with the mallory route, so I am just glad it is over. Feels bad that there is no real bad ending animation, though. Well, feels bad that there is only one animation at all ;).

I am more concerned about the future, because "we are working on a side project like futa valentine" is not really what I want to hear.

What I want to hear is "we are working on a Diamond route" :D

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
This is the first update I found to be pretty disappointing. They just fucked up the pacing. The route has lots of sex scenes, but they should have concentrated them more on the climax of the story. Instead what should have had the most steamy ending just ends in a blackscreen and totally anticlimactic way. I just wanted to worship a megalomaniac goddess for piets sake. I am pretty sure Sasha didn't have a lot to do with this one, the guy knows how to pace erotic fiction better than this, it's no rocket science.
Edit:
For the future I'd suggest the stories climax should be the erotic climax.
More dialogue during sex.
Take your time to deliver the final animations, those are the most important ones.
Maybe the partitioned updates were a mistake.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes