Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Great game!
How to trigger "-If you can call an incidental hobo four-way a date"? I know you can donate to Nat and have a gangbang, but it was in older version of the game already.
What girls has their paths completed?
No idea about the fourway.
Suni, Vicky, Rye, Demetria, Claudia and now Mallory have completed paths, though if I remember right there's an option in Demetria's to branch into a path with both her and Claudia that is still in the works.

Reactions: q_a

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How to trigger "-If you can call an incidental hobo four-way a date"? I know you can donate to Nat and have a gangbang, but it was in older version of the game already.
I have no idea either, i have unlocked all new gallery scenes and it's not there.

krishmember

Apr 18, 2020
Great game!
What girls has their paths completed?
If i m not wrong there is a beggar in town, when you give $ multiple time the scene will unlock!

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
is this how you get the hobo four-way?!

you say no when talking to the former three heads of the church. now you might think "well ive been doubling down on her greatness the whole time, why would i say no at the very end?" you say no because the people who write this game don't like you.
if you dont they leave you with an ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if you say no at this time getting you the reformed ending
including sex for the hobo futa, although this might not be the fourway since there are only three of them and another guy :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: jiffk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't really see how a choice having important consequences means the developers don't like the players. There were also important choices like this in previous updates.

Anyway thanks for writting up about them, i am sure this will help some people.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Little disappointed with the Mallory update and kind of with the path as a whole. Again, she's not my favourite character or close really but the whole path seems less 'full' somehow especially with the animation problems mentioned by the devs. I think you only even get one sex scene with Mallory herself throughout all of the endings.

I feel like it might be a bit of pressure on the devs to constantly be churning out more work but like we've discussed before I'd be fine with fewer updates that are 100% done with all the bells and whistles so to speak. I think Rye and Claudia's routes did that particularly well. That being said have animators or team members being unavailable does derail you're whole plan doesn't it.

Still the point remains, the Mallory endings were kind of short to me.
Also I think of note is that they still haven't completed that last part of the Demetria route and it makes me wonder if it is ever going to get finished, and more so if it's going to get done well with the animator missing etc. Also my obligatory "Demetria should get her route's Goddess Day scenes re-done with her in the fancy purple robes" comment. I wish I had the cash to get an empress level subscription to get it changed but maybe one day.

All that being said, it wasn't "bad" per se, but more less than what I expect of the Futadom devs. You can't knock every one out of the park but I think that they might need to pace themselves a bit. I for one am more than willing to wait to get the full depth and breadth of the dev team's vision for their content since they've proven that they can make some amazing stuff.

On a side note I just had a thought about if the dev team went back and "remastered" some of the earlier routes like Suni and Vicky what you guys would think of it since I think their experience could fill those routes out nicely, and maybe some mini repeatable routes like with Chloe, Diamond, and Athena. Maybe even that Renee route one day. I hope they do finish Demetria's route with the next update though.

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

White-Wolf

May 20, 2018
Can anyone help me with Demetria and Mallory?
I have a little problem with Mallory after I met Demetria and flirted with Mallory then I went to the temple and answer the questions and Demetria said wrong, after days Mallory comes to MC's home GAME OVER :WaitWhat:, Can anyone help me or give me a walkthrough?

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Can anyone help me with Demetria and Mallory?
I have a little problem with Mallory after I met Demetria and flirted with Mallory then I went to the temple and answer the questions and Demetria said wrong, after days Mallory comes to MC's home GAME OVER :WaitWhat:, Can anyone help me or give me a walkthrough?
Er, sure. Don't get the questions wrong.

Reactions: OnceSet1

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
for what i understand there 3 endings for Mallory route, 1- Bad Ending, where Mallory take over the world 2-Bad ending where Mallory give you up to the 2 Heads of the church, 3- Reformation Ending, how do i get the Reformation Ending ?
as far as i know you report to Abbess that she is crazy cult(reform ending) and second you doing nothing, Mallory cult takes power(no reform ending), everything else is just bad ends/variations

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
7.6 was alright. It sucks that the bad ending doesn't actually have a sex scene, I hope they go back and patch that in eventually. It would be nice to have them animate Mallory in her harem, and the main character fucking her harem as well.

The good ending was fine. It feels like they were rushed, but I wish they spent more time on art and less on text. Obviously animations are a lot of work, but I'd rather just have 1 art panel to illustrate a scene, than a full animation, if the trade off is less sex scenes.

Also, what does the incense mixing actually change?

Reactions: OnceSet1

whoathere

May 4, 2018
the real question now is how do you get to gabby's apartment :unsure: ?
Talk to her at the club (I assume before she gets kicked out) a few times. Then go to city center and make a right. You can click on one of the buildings. Press 3 on the elevator.

Diamond gave me a room number too but I can't enter it - not sure how to get to her.

Reactions: oldtaku

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
The Mallory updates definitely took a dip in quality when compared to the previous releases, which is extremely unfortunate, as Mallory is my favorite character. All of her sex scenes are bland single animation loops, you don't even see her cum in many, and her path just has less content in general relative to others. I feel like about half of her scenes are some variation of a blowjob in the temple garden. This last bit is a personal take, but she's the Goddess after all, so why the hell didn't the devs indulge in some worship fetish play? I'm talking kissing her from head to toe, being her chair, etc. She deserved better.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes