Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this is good.
wow, the Claudia route took 8 months? i thought it wasn't that long

in the end it was worth it, the starfish scenes were very nice, the two different routes made sense and story was good.

if it takes a bit longer but they return to better and larger text passages i am fine with it

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I will write here another opinion about the game.
The game is good, but over time has spoiled badly, with each new update is worse and worse. The reasons may be many from coronovirus to lack of time from his personal life. I decided to go through all the routes and open all the scenes, if a comparison with 0.3 and 0.7.6 version, the 0.7.6 and did not stand close to 0.3.
I bought this game since version 0.3.
And I have every right to complain about its quality, but the developers even offered me a refund, but I refused, because I calmed my anger and studied all the problems associated with the game and its development. If you didn't buy the game and complain then I'm sorry but this is insolence, I've posted a link to the game here several times and didn't regret it, but now there is a parallel with the game. The more often you give free "bread" the more they spit in it.
Thank you and have a good day, everyone.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I will write here another opinion about the game.
The game is good, but over time has spoiled badly, with each new update is worse and worse. The reasons may be many from coronovirus to lack of time from his personal life. I decided to go through all the routes and open all the scenes, if a comparison with 0.3 and 0.7.6 version, the 0.7.6 and did not stand close to 0.3.
I bought this game since version 0.3.
And I have every right to complain about its quality, but the developers even offered me a refund, but I refused, because I calmed my anger and studied all the problems associated with the game and its development. If you didn't buy the game and complain then I'm sorry but this is insolence, I've posted a link to the game here several times and didn't regret it, but now there is a parallel with the game. The more often you give free "bread" the more they spit in it.
Thank you and have a good day, everyone.
I think the quality of updates has definitely been a bit shaky recently even though the dev team has pulled some really cool ideas out before. Why that is I could only guess but i wouldn't mind if they went back at a later stage and cleaned up parts of the game that were subpar. A remaster if you will. Adding scenes and art and all to bring the whole game up to the same standard. Hopefully with them changing the release schedule now they'll be able to bring out more solid updates.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I think the quality of updates has definitely been a bit shaky recently even though the dev team has pulled some really cool ideas out before. Why that is I could only guess but i wouldn't mind if they went back at a later stage and cleaned up parts of the game that were subpar. A remaster if you will. Adding scenes and art and all to bring the whole game up to the same standard. Hopefully with them changing the release schedule now they'll be able to bring out more solid updates.
Well, I agree with you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Covid-19 definitely affect things, they mentioned it a some time ago. Even their animator disapeared during the pandemic. :oops:

Anyway, their latest message makes me hopeful they will find a better balance between update speed and quality so that Wallis may be as amazing as Rye and Claudia's route were.

Reactions: TerraZerg
Jan 20, 2021
Can I get a full save, or a save with the full gallery?

I keep hard locking myself. I have a save where no matter what I do I die to mallory, and a save where no matter what I do I die to rye the second I go home to rest.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Covid-19 definitely affect things, they mentioned it a some time ago. Even their animator disapeared during the pandemic. :oops:

Anyway, their latest message makes me hopeful they will find a better balance between update speed and quality so that Wallis may be as amazing as Rye and Claudia's route were.
I agree with you. I preferred their update method before when they took more time to flesh things out and get it done right. I don't mind the wait too much. I hope they can knock Wallis out of the park too since she seems like she could have a really interesting route.

I tend to cut the futadom dev team more slack than I would others not only because I tend to really like their work but they generally communicate with us to let us know what's going on and why things might not be going to plan and I appreciate that transparency. Especially with COVID stuff and losing the team members like you said, I get how that could totally ruin and update. I mean imagine if the artist went AWOL, the whole game could get goofed. That being said I really do wish they would comb through the game again to remaster it sometime (call it Futadomworld: the Re-dicking or some funny futa related pun) to fix up the sub par sections.

I do really hope they finally finish Demetria in the next update though. I like her a lot and the paths in her route so far leave me a little unsatisfied. It would be nice to get that done before we dive into what will probably be some deep shit in the Wallis route, but just like yourself I'm very optimistic to see what they bring with the new update schedule and really excited to see what Wallis is going to bring.

siam1981

May 30, 2021
How to continue eye's route?I am stuck at the dance minigame.after i complete the minigame the story does not forward.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I got back to the game after a long pause. Mallory's path was really good. My second favorite after Rye's.
I would love to see some story content for Diamond and Gabby though. Gabby's apartment was a nice addition. Can't wait for Diamond.

Also played My futa Valentine.
Something just died inside of me. I knew something soo fucked up was coming but oh boy...
I would bring one AK47, one shotgun, several side arms, and an ample supply of ammunition if I were to go to the Empire with my wife lol.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Talk to her at the club (I assume before she gets kicked out) a few times. Then go to city center and make a right. You can click on one of the buildings. Press 3 on the elevator.

Diamond gave me a room number too but I can't enter it - not sure how to get to her.
When you talk to Diamond at the club, after the uh *cough* that scene, she says that her apartment is renovating. I guess they will add her apartment in future updates.

Reactions: LurkerGuy
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes