fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I guess that would be Artemis (from Claudia route). Diamond is the chick from the club. Her dick is already ridiculous but why not more roids? :whistle: Rye can do it too...

From left to right: Gabby, Diamond, Rye.
View attachment 1308653
yea, diamond is who im thinking of, the middle girl. your thinking of the roid dick girl u gotta jack off, im talking about the dock bust. she gets roid dick too and she catches you before you and claudia make the bust

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I'll probably have to quit this game. Some frames in the game for some reason do not work for me. (Scenes: School lessons-exams, Fitness club-Classes on simulators : Squats,pull-ups, lifting a barbell, a prostitution bar, and maybe some other small frames in the game - there are no frames, although all these frames are in the folder with the game) It's just that this is the first game in which I came across a situation that some frames are not available in the game. Full-fledged scenes in the game all work for me, but some frames do not work haha. I will probably wait for the final version of the game, maybe everything will work there.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'll probably have to quit this game. Some frames in the game for some reason do not work for me. (Scenes: School lessons-exams, Fitness club-Classes on simulators : Squats,pull-ups, lifting a barbell, a prostitution bar, and maybe some other small frames in the game - there are no frames, although all these frames are in the folder with the game) It's just that this is the first game in which I came across a situation that some frames are not available in the game. Full-fledged scenes in the game all work for me, but some frames do not work haha. I will probably wait for the final version of the game, maybe everything will work there.
Just to clarify, you are not playing pressing skip, are you? Because if you do, you miss those scenes.

Jul 22, 2019
You'll need to elaborate more, what exactly do you mean by "frames don't work". Do you mean images when you say "frames"? Do you get any errors? Do the images not display?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If you have any tips on how to fix it, tell me. But for some reason, I have an opinion that this is still a problem on the part of the game. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If it only happens with you it is more likely the problem is on your end. I have never hear anyone saying anything about those images not loading when they are playing the game.

ps: Please put those on spoiler tags, to reduce the load of the page for people with low internet speed.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Make sure in your preferences you don't have "Transitions" selected under skip.

View attachment 1315040
Friend, where have you been before?! Ha-ha-ha your advice helped. Ha-ha-ha This is the first time I have such a bug if rewinds are enabled in the menu, then it automatically buys these frames without even pressing the skip button ha-ha-ha.

Still, this was a problem on the part of the game !!!
There have never been such bugs in other games.

bipedal_bastard Thank you for helping

Reactions: smithjohnsonian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That was a april's fools joke. However maybe something different can happen in the Males Independence Faction route that they have slated to be the 1.0 update.

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Im fucking pissed they killed Mirabel... I would have loved to see her as a route as well. Please undo your mistake!!!!!!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Im fucking pissed they killed Mirabel... I would have loved to see her as a route as well. Please undo your mistake!!!!!!!
Mirabel is the cop right?
She gets captured by the Male Independence faction. She can only die later depending on your choices.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Nah they need to do Futasubworld before
Yes!

I'd love a spin off set in this world where the MC dominates a couple of the futa in this game. Similar to My Futa Valentine.

Mainly because it feels especially taboo in this game for a male to dominate a futa, so having a couple stories to explore that concept would be nice.

It would be awesome if MIF found some secret where similar to males having prostates, futas had some part of their anatomy that responded to anal stimulation, like a hypersensitive prostate but it's deeper and requires a huge dick to reach, so few males actually can reach it. Or the prostate isn't hypersensitive, but futa physiology makes prostate orgasms very difficult to achieve but thousands of times more intense than a regular orgasm. So the MIF are using this to keep futa under their control but futa who are in charge are trying to kill everyone who knows the secret.

So now it's an alternate story, where some of the futa you've already met, like Mallory or Renee, the ones who genuinely think it's their right to dominate males, are turned into craven sluts for anal orgasms that only you know how to provide.

Is there a way I can talk to the devs to try and help write this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BitterConqueror
Apr 5, 2019
Yes!

I'd love a spin off set in this world where the MC dominates a couple of the futa in this game. Similar to My Futa Valentine.

Mainly because it feels especially taboo in this game for a male to dominate a futa, so having a couple stories to explore that concept would be nice.

It would be awesome if MIF found some secret where similar to males having prostates, futas had some part of their anatomy that responded to anal stimulation, like a hypersensitive prostate but it's deeper and requires a huge dick to reach, so few males actually can reach it. Or the prostate isn't hypersensitive, but futa physiology makes prostate orgasms very difficult to achieve but thousands of times more intense than a regular orgasm. So the MIF are using this to keep futa under their control but futa who are in charge are trying to kill everyone who knows the secret.

So now it's an alternate story, where some of the futa you've already met, like Mallory or Renee, the ones who genuinely think it's their right to dominate males, are turned into craven sluts for anal orgasms that only you know how to provide.

Is there a way I can talk to the devs to try and help write this?
That's an amazing idea. You could try to reach out to them on their Patreon.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes