Jan 20, 2021
the gallery is just displaying the animated artwork without getting to the real scenes (with text etc.).

if you want that, why not just download unRen and unpack the game so you can watch the videos?
I have unren... I don't know how that works. I don't do coding. If I do more than open variable viewer it seems to just freeze the game.

The oe time I clicekd the image location thing it took several minutes then loaded a few thousand lines of code....

I just want to fucking jerk off, not learn how to code to do it.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I have unren... I don't know how that works. I don't do coding. If I do more than open variable viewer it seems to just freeze the game.

The oe time I clicekd the image location thing it took several minutes then loaded a few thousand lines of code....

I just want to fucking jerk off, not learn how to code to do it.
I'm hoping they do eventually make a proper gallery for the game since the current gallery is just two second animated loops of scenes without text or anything. The best way I've found to get back to scenes unfortunately is just to make saves right before the scenes happen and use those as a gallery for the future. I know it sucks and that doesn't really fix the problem but so far it's all I've found. Even Unren is just going to let you see all the picture files from the game, as far as I know it can't let you play through scenes as you want.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
there was a mod back in the days that added an extended gallery to access all the scenes. unfortunetly lain does not update it anymore.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Just finished Mallory's route (all endings including *that* one) and boy oh boy was it great! Made me want to visit my local church in pursuit of some cute and crazy girl like her. Then I remembered there's no such things as dick pope and religious girls wouldn't be so fond of using a strap-on me while vigorously praying :(

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Keep looking maybe you will get lucky. Some of the kinkiest perverts i know came from a religious background. :LOL:

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Do you guys think we will get Futadomworld 2?

Feels to me like not many romanceable futas are left in the game...

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
don't know. to me it felt like their story was finished. could be wrong though...maybe they really do a route for every npc in the game, like the other cop girl, artemis, shauna etc.
that would be cool, ngl. but very time consuming to make. if they did I'd still stay on board

Reactions: LurkerGuy

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
id like to expand the goth girl amd the bimbo girl in the city.
Me too!
I see no downside to expanding storylines of all the side-characters. I'd be down to see every girl have a route at some point. As a player you'll always be free to pick and choose which route you'd like to explore and which one you don't. I'd love to see this game have 15-20 routes by the end of it. We still need some more POC futa for example. Or girls with different professions. We haven't had a teacher, a news anchor, a social media influencer, or a popstar yet. There is still a lot of room to explore different ways to get bound.

siam1981

May 30, 2021
How to continue Rye's route?I am stuck at the dance minigame.after i complete the minigame the story does not forward.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I'd like to see Diamond story with really heavy dark shit though. I think she's one of the badass futa. A man can dream right? :whistle:
is she the one that has the roid dick on the docks that cumflates you? cant remember names for shit. If so, yes please. thats my jam right there

Reactions: Chutoro

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
is she the one that has the roid dick on the docks that cumflates you? cant remember names for shit. If so, yes please. thats my jam right there
I guess that would be Artemis (from Claudia route). Diamond is the chick from the club. Her dick is already ridiculous but why not more roids? :whistle: Rye can do it too...

From left to right: Gabby, Diamond, Rye.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
How to continue Rye's route?I am stuck at the dance minigame.after i complete the minigame the story does not forward.
I'm not really sure what is the problem. If you are able to complete the minigame that means you have enough oral skills. The next mission requires high anal skills. Maybe you don't have enough. You're also going to need high int in later missions.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes