RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is it possible to beat this game with your virginity intact?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The Mallory updates definitely took a dip in quality when compared to the previous releases, which is extremely unfortunate, as Mallory is my favorite character. All of her sex scenes are bland single animation loops, you don't even see her cum in many, and her path just has less content in general relative to others. I feel like about half of her scenes are some variation of a blowjob in the temple garden. This last bit is a personal take, but she's the Goddess after all, so why the hell didn't the devs indulge in some worship fetish play? I'm talking kissing her from head to toe, being her chair, etc. She deserved better.
About the animations they did explained that the person doing the cumshots disapeared. That being said maybe they will expand on the sex scenes in the next update 0.7.7 that seems to be focused on it (and dialogues for them).

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i know i probably shouldn't expect that in good amount in this game , but there is scenes where the MC fucks futas and not the opposite?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
i know i probably shouldn't expect that in good amount in this game , but there is scenes where the MC fucks futas and not the opposite?
There is one 10/10 scene on Claudia's route where you fuck a futa in the ass. It's FANTASTIC. (It's a really good scene but If I say more it'll be a huge spoiler.)

And I think Suni takes your dick in her at some point.

Besides that there isn't much. I do wish there were more Maledom options in this game, given the amount of build up, dominating a few futas in the ass would feel so nice and taboo.

They mentioned that they'd make a free-male-states path in this game. I'd love if that route had a Maledom path where the MC got the chance to rape or dominate several of the most dominant futa in the game. It would be so hot to hold down people like Mallory and Renee and have them powerlessly taking male dick. Especially if there were futa holding them down, betraying them to make them take it.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I wonder if they'll make a spin-off to rye's route where her mom "reforms" and MC is shared by the family... idk lmao
Rye's mom is Renee. I'd really love if they gave Renee a full route but I want her default path to be the dark path.

I'm surprised that they are doing Wallis next when Renee is more popular from what I've seen.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
male independence faction path sounds interesting :p like cat and mouse game only with your holes at stake :ROFLMAO:
I'd love if the MIF path had maledom in it where the MC gets futa to hold down other futa for him to have his way with.

The MIF path could have several branches. A Maledom path, a cat and mouse game path that ends in him losing, a liberation path where he finds a female lover instead of a futa.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rye's mom is Renee. I'd really love if they gave Renee a full route but I want her default path to be the dark path.

I'm surprised that they are doing Wallis next when Renee is more popular from what I've seen.
From what i saw Wallis was super popular from just her small interaction. I do hope they can keep her story interesting.

They may do a Renee path since they did mentioned doing some polls in the future.
I'd love if the MIF path had maledom in it where the MC gets futa to hold down other futa for him to have his way with.

The MIF path could have several branches. A Maledom path, a cat and mouse game path that ends in him losing, a liberation path where he finds a female lover instead of a futa.
I don't know about maledom but i would be up for a route were the protagonist was the one being a top more often, instead of doing it ocasionally like in Claudia's route (Suni's route is too short to say much about it).

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anybody have a save I can use, please???
I would appreciate it very much if do.,
Thanks n advance!!

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I know it sounds a little loopy. I'm not really into femdom especially this heavy. That said I appreciate the art, this world building, and even the gameplay was a little fun. I liked trying to make it through unfucked but that was long ago and seeing people are getting crazier and whatnotper the changelog, if it's possible then I would like to try and make a "toxic masculinity hetero run" and finished the game un-fucked... i think it'd be fun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know it sounds a little loopy. I'm not really into femdom especially this heavy. That said I appreciate the art, this world building, and even the gameplay was a little fun. I liked trying to make it through unfucked but that was long ago and seeing people are getting crazier and whatnotper the changelog, if it's possible then I would like to try and make a "toxic masculinity hetero run" and finished the game un-fucked... i think it'd be fun
You can't because this is a dating sim game, not a VN. The whole point of the game is trying to follow someone's route and almost all futas so far are top with a few versatile here and there.

• Sad
Reactions: closetpervert904

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Still my favorite scene in the whole game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love it if there was a futa that was in denial of being submissive, so they'd fuck the MC but it's clear that they keep thinking of getting fucked. Then one scene they let the MC top but only to shut him up. And by the end she's begging for it.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes