Jacky779

Aug 12, 2018
Alright, hopefully we can finally move on to someone else, Wallis perhaps? Feels like Mallory dominated the updates for a long time now.

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I am struggling to find the third ending. Would be awesome if someone that reached it posted a short explenation how.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I am struggling to find the third ending. Would be awesome if someone that reached it posted a short explenation how.

I don't know if this is it, but when you take 3 times mind altering herbs you get a weird horror scene with mallory transforming. No sex or anything, though.

Yes they are done with Mallory route (maybe will add some more text to sex scenes in a future update). Read the quoted patreon posts for more information.
I read in the comments that they want to add another sex scene for the bad ending with optional gay stuff.

Overall glad that the mallory route is over. Maybe things get better from now on, because the last two updates were straight up trash!

Reactions: TrueJackal

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Maybe the partitioned updates were a mistake.
I maintain that this would be the heart of the concerns I've been seeing regarding Mallory's route. Putting out updates monthly means a lot less time to look at "bigger picture" concepts like narrative pacing and structure. I know it's not ideal but I really think going back to two releases per year - or even three - would help the game in the future.

Reactions: TrueJackal and Fyo

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I find it hard to believe that they would mention this small easter egg ending (3 times mind altering herbs) as a separate thing. I was hoping for something bigger :( That being said, I had plenty of fun playing the newest update. Perhaps it was due to the fact the I never liked mallory to begin with, and my low expectations were easly exceeeded.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Even though I don't follow this game, and I have no idea if it got any better, I always know when it gets an update because my hyperbolic angry comment, on the first page, gets a couple more likes. It's gotten to the point that I think I'm actually rooting for this game now. Still not going to play it though.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
male independence faction path sounds interesting :p like cat and mouse game only with your holes at stake :ROFLMAO:

q_a

May 22, 2021
Great game!
How to trigger "-If you can call an incidental hobo four-way a date"? I know you can donate to Nat and have a gangbang, but it was in older version of the game already.
What girls has their paths completed?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes