MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I find it hard to believe that they would mention this small easter egg ending (3 times mind altering herbs) as a separate thing. I was hoping for something bigger :( That being said, I had plenty of fun playing the newest update. Perhaps it was due to the fact the I never liked mallory to begin with, and my low expectations were easly exceeeded.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Even though I don't follow this game, and I have no idea if it got any better, I always know when it gets an update because my hyperbolic angry comment, on the first page, gets a couple more likes. It's gotten to the point that I think I'm actually rooting for this game now. Still not going to play it though.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
male independence faction path sounds interesting :p like cat and mouse game only with your holes at stake :ROFLMAO:

q_a

May 22, 2021
Great game!
How to trigger "-If you can call an incidental hobo four-way a date"? I know you can donate to Nat and have a gangbang, but it was in older version of the game already.
What girls has their paths completed?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Great game!
How to trigger "-If you can call an incidental hobo four-way a date"? I know you can donate to Nat and have a gangbang, but it was in older version of the game already.
No idea about the fourway.
Suni, Vicky, Rye, Demetria, Claudia and now Mallory have completed paths, though if I remember right there's an option in Demetria's to branch into a path with both her and Claudia that is still in the works.

Reactions: q_a

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I have no idea either, i have unlocked all new gallery scenes and it's not there.

krishmember

Apr 18, 2020
Great game!
If i m not wrong there is a beggar in town, when you give $ multiple time the scene will unlock!

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes