Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I was surprised by XXX Files' good ending, as the dystopic setting of the game veers more towards bitterswwet or downer endings, but I liked it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would have posted it, but there really is nothing new in there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems the ending is more happy than the soul crushing valentine's day special (still haven't find the time to play it) so i suppose people would be more happy with it.

Oct 12, 2018
It seems the ending is more happy than the soul crushing valentine's day special (still haven't find the time to play it) so i suppose people would be more happy with it.
Wasn't the soul crushing ending that made Valentine's special atrociously bad, but the way the characters were written. Players forced to follow characters so stupid, that it felt like an insult to the player themselves. And the two characters were supposed to be from the OUTSIDE of the Futa Empire...

Reactions: Geralt_of_Trivia

Doknos

Oct 1, 2021
Hello,
There is a way to end the Rye's part in manor (with Renee and his sister) without stop the game ? I tried many mixed but I found only game over or ending that finish the game

I don't have save before and I don't want to restart at the beginning

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hello,
There is a way to end the Rye's part in manor (with Renee and his sister) without stop the game ? I tried many mixed but I found only game over or ending that finish the game

I don't have save before and I don't want to restart at the beginning
Nope, Rye's manor is a point of no return. You enter it, you end the game one way or another.

Mar 24, 2021
Will there be more content with the sweaty chick in the gym ? Not really into sweat but her art work is unique compared with the other art.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes