Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Is there anything with Claudia beyond the 'to be continued' screen we get after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw some stuff for her in the gallery that I haven't found in-game, but I really can't be bothered to suffer through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Here's an unused bit of epilogue from XXX Files. Along with a picture titled "Bigfoot". Do with it what you will.

# 'But the door opening cuts her off. It\'s another male, who wastes no time assessing the dire situation and slinking up to the bullying futa with an adoring smile.'
# agentLancaster 'Agent Trunch! There\'s a visitor from HQ round for inspection, you should go down to the foyer and make the department look good!'
# 'At once her anger is wiped away by a cocksure grin.'
# agentTrunch 'Well I am the best.'
# agentLancaster 'Sure are, mama.'
# 'Suddenly Trunch pins Lancaster\'s pelvis to the desk with a mighty thrust of her hips, in a display of sexual dominance so unabashed it makes even Sacramento blush.'
# 'Something in Lancaster\'s hand catches her eye.'
# agentTrunch 'Hey, what\'cha got in the file?'
# 'She reaches for a manilla folder Lancaster carries, but the male quickly traps it on the desk beneath his hands.'
# agentLancaster 'Haha, don\'t bore yourself, stud! You\'ve got bigger fish to fry.'
# agentTrunch 'Well, I\'ll be back to bore you, later.'
# 'She emphasizes her pun by pushing her hardening bulge harder into the seat of Lancaster\'s pants, while the male performs an amorous giggle for her.'
# 'Then she flicks Sacramento in the ear.'
# agentTrunch 'You need to lighten up, San Francisco.'
# 'She slams the door behind her.'
# agentSacramento '{size=-10}It\'s Sacramento. It\'s not that hard to remember.{/size}'
# 'Now with no futa around, Lancaster\'s act drops a bit.'
# agentLancaster 'See? You just gotta loosen up a little. Give \'em what they want.'
# agentSacramento 'Sickening.'
# agentLancaster 'One of these days I\'ll have you sucking dick right alongside me, then you\'ll be much happier.'
# 'Sacramento grants that no response.'
# 'Gripping the manilla folder in anxious hands, Lancaster draws in breath to say what he came to say.'
# agentSacramento 'Whatever it is you\'re bursting to tell me, don\'t. I still can\'t eat beef sticks after the last anecdote you shared.'
# agentLancaster 'It\'s work related.'
# 'Sacramento at last looks up from his papers, consternation and curiosity furrowing his brow.'
# # (SFX file slapping down on the desk)
# # (!Art: the manilla folder spilling its contents.
# 'It\'s the debriefing of twelve agents, their testimonies.'
# 'Photos of the machine.'
# 'A file on the Reba Alias with her fake documentation.'
# agentLancaster 'It\'s a debriefing. Post-operation interviews with a dozen agents who were there.'
# agentSacramento 'Who were where?'
# agentLancaster 'Just read!'
# 'He reads.'
# # (Sacramento white)
# 'By the time he\'s done, he looks ten years older.'
# agentSacramento 'No. No way. The futa are pulling a prank...'
# 'Lancaster shakes his head and points to the Imperial Seal Watermark.'
# agentLancaster 'You know it\'s a High Crime to use this mark on anything other than legit stuff!'
# 'Agent Sacramento puts his head in his hands and does some difficult processing.'
# agentSacramento 'So... if this is true...'
# agentSacramento 'Not only has at least one alien visited earth, but the empire, and our bureau, are involved and hiding it.'
# 'He follows that with a long and uncertain silence.'
# agentSacramento 'I think we need to investigate.'
# agentLancaster 'What?!'
# agentSacramento 'No, we HAVE to.'
# agentLancaster 'Are you crazy?! What would management think?'
# agentSacramento 'What, are you worried they won\'t pick you for anal darts?'
# 'Pricked, Lancaster snaps back.'
# agentLancaster 'Yeah I make a good dart board, are you jealous?'
# agentSacramento 'Come on! Aren\'t you even a little insulted that all they have you do is secretary work?'
# agentSacramento 'You\'re an agent just like them!'
# agentLancaster 'Yeah, but-'
# agentSacramento 'They don\'t think we can do real agent shit!'
# 'Lancaster throws up his hands.'
# agentLancaster 'You\'ve just got to accept it. We\'re lucky to even have these jobs- we\'re the only males here!'
# agentLancaster 'And if the bureau finds out we\'ll be fired. And probably even sent to the pens!'
# 'Sacramento gets serious.'
# agentSacramento 'Look, Agent Lancaster, we swore an oath- male or not, abused by the empire or not- we swore to protect it from all threats, foreign and domestic. That could be aliens... '
# 'He casts warily about himself and drops his voice.'
# agentSacramento 'It could even be the bureau itself. It could apparently be some rogue mystery agent there\'s no record of! We have a duty!'
# 'He can see his words pull at his coworker\'s heartstrings... but no. The other male sniffs dismissively.'
# agentLancaster 'I think I have a darts game to get back to.'
# agentSacramento 'Lancaster, wait!'
# 'He waits.'
# agentSacramento '...Did you read the bits about its tentacles?'
# agentSacramento '...and the male it took with it?'
# agentLancaster 'Obviously.'
# agentSacramento '...Did you masturbate?'
# agentLancaster 'Obviously!'
# agentSacramento 'Is that why you showed me?'
# agentLancaster 'Well, d\'you think it\'s hot?'
# agentSacramento 'Literally all you want is for me to chase alien dick with you?'
# agentLancaster 'No! I don\'t want to chase anything! I want to put this back in its box-'
# agentSacramento 'Because I will.'
# agentLancaster '...'
# agentLancaster 'Wait.'
# agentSacramento 'If you promise to investigate this case with me, and take it seriously, then...'
# agentSacramento '...if on the off chance we meet an alien who wants to fuck, I will do it with you.'
# agentLancaster '...'
# agentLancaster 'There\'s one more thing...'
# 'The look of holding in big news still animates his face.'
# agentSacramento 'What?'
# # (Sfx folder on table)
# 'File'
# 'After file'
# 'After file hits the desk.'
# 'Lancaster holds one up in defeat.'
# agentLancaster 'I think this one\'s literally a bigfoot.'
# agentLancaster 'And that rogue agent? She shows up in each one.'
# agentSacramento 'Well.'
# agentSacramento 'Then we have a lot of work to do. '
# agentSacramento 'Partner.'
# agentLancaster 'Partner.'
# agentSacramento 'By the way it\'s bigfeet.'
# agentLancaster 'Bigfoots.'
# agentSacramento 'Goddess damn it all. Let\'s get to work.'

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
just go to the front page and download the xxx files file don't download the main one.
i downloaded that,but its a different game and doesnt contain any water sports.
am i supposed to mix the files with the 0.7.7 files?

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
Watersport scenes are in the main game, not in the spin-off games, to my knowledge.

Watersport scenes include the one with Rye, as well as in the church routes
when does it exactly happen?it must be inside the story routes rather than the world activities

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
No,not that.You misunderstood,I mean the mini game in main game,and I wanna get some pee scenes,not only Rye's.(I read changelog,it said some optional pee scenes were added and added some mini games,but I don't know how to get)
you can skip that mini game you dont have to play it, i know for sure one pee scene is around the coffee house in the city with Rye, the other ones are in Mallory's path i think

Valfar666

Oct 15, 2017
Lol the XXX files contain a malware. (Not a false positive since) View attachment 1493703
Ok so I've checked some posts online, and apparently, an heuristic is most of the time harmless, so basically not really a malware although it can be detected as one. For example, FutaDomWorld is also detected as a trojan heur by Jiangmin, yet we know for sure its harmless. Also, some antiviruses on VT are not really trustful so... even though there are 2 detections, I'm not too sure about how much we can trust that for "not beeing a false positive".

EDIT: Just tested some RMVX Ace games, and maxSecure was triggered aswell... and I'm pretty sure it would be hard to have a trojan in a RMVX Ace script lol. Don't think we have to be too anxious about this antivirus then. I'd rather trust my (paid) antivirus that doesn't detect anything.

Also, I've just realized rn that there seem to be collisions with the SHA256 hash. If you look at your scan, its not for XXXfiles, but Corruption.exe. On my scan it was for itrainer_demo01.exe on hybrid analysis and for TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG.exe on VT... I'm not sure why so many games have the same hash, I don't know how much this influences the result. Is it really scanning the XXXfiles game files ? If someone know about why the name appears to be different, and why the hash is the same, I'd be glad, thx !

Last edited:

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Ok so I've checked some posts online, and apparently, an heuristic is most of the time harmless, so basically not really a malware although it can be detected as one. For example, FutaDomWorld is also detected as a trojan heur by Jiangmin, yet we know for sure its harmless. Also, some antiviruses on VT are not really trustful so... even though there are 2 detections, I'm not too sure about how much we can trust that for "not beeing a false positive".

EDIT: Just tested some RMVX Ace games, and maxSecure was triggered aswell... and I'm pretty sure it would be hard to have a trojan in a RMVX Ace script lol. Don't think we have to be too anxious about this antivirus then. I'd rather trust my (paid) antivirus that doesn't detect anything.

Also, I've just realized rn that there seem to be collisions with the SHA256 hash. If you look at your scan, its not for XXXfiles, but Corruption.exe. On my scan it was for itrainer_demo01.exe on hybrid analysis and for TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG.exe on VT... I'm not sure why so many games have the same hash, I don't know how much this influences the result. Is it really scanning the XXXfiles game files ? If someone know about why the name appears to be different, and why the hash is the same, I'd be glad, thx !
Sounds something like a virus scammer would say.

• Angry
Reactions: fdiscodude
Jul 17, 2019
Can someone put the gallery unlocker in a zip for me? The new windows update broke every attachment that isn't a zip or rar in here, and it just open a new tab and put whatever's in there in it as text instead of downloading the file

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes