claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Did you send the mods the link? Or did you tried to use dersp post to update the thread? :unsure: :LOL:
nah I sent the link to the mega. I assume it was rejected because it was the original link, but I was assuming they'd just use that link to get the downloads, then reupload them elsewhere

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
nah I sent the link to the mega. I assume it was rejected because it was the original link, but I was assuming they'd just use that link to get the downloads, then reupload them elsewhere
Maybe they rejected because of same name in the file and the uploader didn't bothered to check beyond that?
I remember this happening before here with a public version of the game that had several bugfixes but the same version name as the non public link.

Last edited:

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
Think this be the link:
(PC)
(MAC)

took it off of the xxx-files release post on patreon

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
How do I get the sally scene by herself? The one on page two of the gallery titled Gym Bad Event?
Just work in the gym and if possible the highest tier one and sometimes you "fail" it by Sally getting too horny and then raping you.

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
Any way I can skip the drinking game in the latest version, it doesn't have a timer and it seems pretty much impossible

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I thought the XXX files story was kinda cool, also maybe a little weird but I could dig it. Felt like the kind of story that needs to be a bit longer though especially the way they told it.

The sex scenes were kind 'meh' for me. Felt like they didn't put as much effort into them and I don't like the artist as much as the main one for this game, the dicks they draw feel underwhelming for some reason.

Still reinforced that the devs are good storytellers and it makes me excited for the Wallis route coming up.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
does things ever happen in hypno class?or there isnt any art?and how to get the water sport part for rye?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes