FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And what will happen in the second half of the update ?

I would like to continue with hypnosis. It's interesting to see.

srabiko

Feb 15, 2018
is there any walkthrough? I have been playing this game and as it gets more updates I don't really know where to go or what to do to experience the new stuff

• Sad
Reactions: FavenXXX

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
News from the team. :love: :love:

FutaDomWorld v0.7.7 "Mindfuck", which includes v0.7.3-v0.7.6 "Mallory Complete", is now free for the public: Enjoy! <3
V606nTDV.jpg

Source:

For those of you who weren't in the Early Access Build tier, behold! Mallory Complete, and some miscellaneous debauchery, besides.

Enjoy <3
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

====================================

Wonder if the public version brings some bugfix that makes it worth the re-download. :unsure:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

1. Progress
XXX Files is proceeding apace and should most likely be out at the end of the month.

2. Limited-Edition Commemorative Challenge Coins
It is FutaDomWorld's five year anniversary! This fact deserves its own post, really, but at the moment, we're distracted. because we, uh, accidentally got excited for a very stupid idea.:
Futa NFTs.
Anyway, we announced this on twitter, and due to the overwhelming demand,

we basically have to.
I'm sure this news is thrilling to both of the crypto enthusiasts in our audience. Never has there been such an overlap, as cryptofintech / dickgirl aficionados. A match made in heaven. As winning a combination as oranges and toothpaste.

3. The Future
After XXX Files, the next path will be Wallis, unless something very surprising happens. At that point we'll probably open up polls again, to see whether backers have strong opinions re: our next futa heroine, a MIF path, and, in general, how we're doing.

Anyway, see you soon.
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]As winning a combination as oranges and toothpaste.
I surely hope this is sarcasm. :LOL:
3. The Future
After XXX Files, the next path will be Wallis, unless something very surprising happens. At that point we'll probably open up polls again, to see whether backers have strong opinions re: our next futa heroine, a MIF path, and, in general, how we're doing.
WALLIS HERE WE CUM! :LOL::LOL:

Seriously i would like a MIF route after that.

Oct 12, 2018
Wallis should be interesting. Not sure about the MIF. Doesn't sound like it'd be very sexy and probably would take too damn long and end up rather pointless. What would be interesting is an outsider futa that has grown up in another country, without the influence of the Empire. Just for contrast. I was entertaining the idea of a "popped" futa, that had her bound gland deactivated and thus, can travel freely throughout the world, even in free male states. That'd be interesting. Maybe even offer the MC another way out of the Empire? Food for thought.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Give them some credit. I would never imagined that Rye and Claudia's route would be that good and full of alternative endings and Wallis conquested the players just from one lore full conversation with the protagonist.

I am sure they are more than capable of doing a interesting route with the MIF group.

Jormungant

Oct 19, 2019
Not sure about the MIF. Doesn't sound like it'd be very sexy and probably would take too damn long and end up rather pointless.
It seems to me that the MIF route can contain anything in terms of actions, from covert operations and gaining trust to obtain information, to creating your own "Manchurian candidate" and using it to destroy several key individuals, which will give neighboring countries a key advantage during an attack and as a result of the destruction or significant weakening of the Empire and as a result of improving the lives of not bound man.
In any case, it will dilute the usual romantic lines.

Oct 12, 2018
It seems to me that the MIF route can contain anything in terms of actions, from covert operations and gaining trust to obtain information, to creating your own "Manchurian candidate" and using it to destroy several key individuals, which will give neighboring countries a key advantage during an attack and as a result of the destruction or significant weakening of the Empire and as a result of improving the lives of not bound man.
In any case, it will dilute the usual romantic lines.
Yeah, but it'd require the devs to go "all the way". Spit-balling here, but, IIRC, there's a secret facility underneath the Temple (which could, potentially, house crimes-against-humanity grade experiments), so maybe the MIF handler of the MC could recruit him into weaseling into the good graces (by being an absolute slut) of Claudia, or Mallory, or ,even, Dr. Dykstra, getting access, collecting evidence and then giving said evidence to the handler, so they could pass it up the chain to their superiors. That could result in international condemnation of the Empire or even flat-out military action. However, the MIF are more of a freedom-fighter faction rather than an intelligence agency, so it'd be hardly believable and immersion breaking.

Thus, I'd suggest this - outsider futa (because how else are you going to infiltrate the Empire without being closely watched) who is really a spy, SEDUCES (Wow, I know!) the MC instead of bullying him into helping her gain the intel she needs to catch the Futa Empire by the balls. The Temple gets declared a terrorist organization and all its members are imprisoned, made to wear chastity or some other malarkey. A little cliche, but could be pretty ripe with intrigue and sexytimes.

There are already three characters (four, if you count Claudia, because she's banging Demetria) associated with the Temple, so finally, all those "Affection points" could be used for something else. Gain full affection of each character, then backstab 'em. Spy shit. Since there's already routes to gain affection for those particular characters (could count Suni affection for Dr. Dykstra), only thing left is do a beginning and ending for the Spy. 'Course, there oughta be some lore for some other country or alliance of countries strong enough to stand up to the Empire. Albeit coming up with shite like that oughtn't be difficult.

TL;DR: Sexy, seductive spy Futa from outside of Empire instead of MIF sounds better.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes