fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Point Is I have No Idea what I am suppose to do, besides Finding a "Nice Futa" to Care for our MC.
That's pretty much the point, there are plenty of scenes hidden around you can find, but the main goal is to pic a girl and focus on her. Usually ill grind out money, upgrade my apartment and fill out my stats. Then make a hard save and use that as a launching off point to go with the girl of choice or whore around town. Some bystanders in the town are fuckable, shop girl, folks at the rec center, ice cream vendor, girls at the club (besides vicky which has a huge quest line). Even the school teacher has something special for you if your stupid enuf when you talk to her, club girls have scenes ect ect. Without going with one of the main girls, its pretty much a sandbox. Personally I recommend playing on the hardest difficulty. Now that they added what i was waiting for (more cumflation from diamond) im downloading this new update asap

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
This Game Seems kinda Cool. Where is Hermopolis?? I would LOVE to Live there!!
I Love IT where/when Men are "put in their place"/ That THEY Are Actually the Bottom of the 'Food Chain'.

Just started playing it, but I feel that it kinda needs a walk-thru or a "To do" tips.
After getting molested by My Landlordess (??), Betty, I have NO Idea what I am suppose to do,..
I visited the Gym first; almost got hooked up with a job; No Idea IF I was suppose to accept or Not,..
- Our MC has money, less after paying Rent, So Does He already have a job??
- made the unknown mistake of walking into the Pub and getting gang raped,...
Then visited the school on a Sunday?? Really??
-After what happened at the PUB, Do I REALLY want to visit the Nightclub??

Point Is I have No Idea what I am suppose to do, besides Finding a "Nice Futa" to Care for our MC.
From the several times i restarted the game my secret is: raise stats and buy the energetics on the park. you can use 2 a day. if you need money you can do 2 jobs and 1 status training a day with the energetics. just do that for the first month and you will be maxed and can do the best money making i saw that is in the other side of the gym. from there you can do whatever.

Reactions: pabo

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That's pretty much the point, there are plenty of scenes hidden around you can find, but the main goal is to pic a girl and focus on her. Usually ill grind out money, upgrade my apartment and fill out my stats. Then make a hard save and use that as a launching off point to go with the girl of choice or whore around town. Some bystanders in the town are fuckable, shop girl, folks at the rec center, ice cream vendor, girls at the club (besides vicky which has a huge quest line). Even the school teacher has something special for you if your stupid enuf when you talk to her, club girls have scenes ect ect. Without going with one of the main girls, its pretty much a sandbox. Personally I recommend playing on the hardest difficulty. Now that they added what i was waiting for (more cumflation from diamond) im downloading this new update asap
How can the MC make money?? Only job II saw was working at the GYM...
ofcourse I have not been to the City yet.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
It's just that i already downloaded that file, but it didn't work. Con you explain the step by step? Please.
As I understand it you have to download the file and make sure its saved as the name (I believe its galleryunlocker or something like that) .rpy. Then you have to move that rpy file into the 'game' folder in the futadom directory. After that launching the game should work. Which scenes are you missing btw?

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
didnt open all CGs

also i added the console command toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)
& it opened this

xD
Which CGs are missing because I'm fairly sure the last three show the pink flower not unlocked square since they just don't exist yet.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get to the diamond cumflation scene
There's two. One is on Claudia's route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Diamonds new cumflation scene you need to go to the club and interact with her. When you get the choice to put your dick in the guy's mouth or refuse, refuse. She'll make a comment about you being pretty good and visiting her in the apartment building. Then you can find her on the 4th floor of the apartment building and you'll get the other cumflation scene.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
ya .. those last 3x , isnt those pink suppose to be locked scenes? cuz i had those pinks at some in the mid pages .. scenes i didnt reach... (if i still remember)
Yeah the pink means missing scenes usually but I've noticed the the last one or two can show that picture even though that scene only happened in the next update so I think it's normal. Someone else would have to confirm though because I'm not 100% sure

Reactions: 9inchz

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
There's two. One is on Claudia's route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Diamonds new cumflation scene you need to go to the club and interact with her. When you get the choice to put your dick in the guy's mouth or refuse, refuse. She'll make a comment about you being pretty good and visiting her in the apartment building. Then you can find her on the 4th floor of the apartment building and you'll get the other cumflation scene.
ah, thats why I didn't get it, I didn't refuse whoops

Dec 28, 2017
am i missing something or is the drunk o'tron minigame incredibly hard to win?
I also find it essentially impossible. There's a timer that just runs out if you leave it too long (but I can't see it?) and pressing X to skip like the DDR minigame doesn't seem to work (autofails?). Very strange.

PEDEN235

Apr 14, 2021
I also find it essentially impossible. There's a timer that just runs out if you leave it too long (but I can't see it?) and pressing X to skip like the DDR minigame doesn't seem to work (autofails?). Very strange.
It also says to stick to one drink. But sometimes some drinks are not even drawn. For example, if I collect a beer and there is nothing around it, I still somehow manage to collect a cocktail. A very difficult mini-game.

tjay123

Sep 20, 2019
how did the time between releases get bigger, yet the amount of content in each releases is way less than what it used to be? arent they getting more writers and more animators as time goes on? it feels like the quality is dropping also sadly. anyone noticed this or just me?

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
how did the time between releases get bigger, yet the amount of content in each releases is way less than what it used to be? arent they getting more writers and more animators as time goes on? it feels like the quality is dropping also sadly. anyone noticed this or just me?
The time between releases didn't get bigger. It got a lot shorter. It's still a lot shorter. They have also not gained more writers and animators, but have been very clear that they actually are losing animators and artists.

And you know what, this last update was still pretty solid. So yeah. It's just you.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes