hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
okay but what is the rusty starfish job, like i understand its the brothel in the alley way (i assume anyways), but theres like 4 options to choose from

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Liked the new update, It's a bit short but still fun. Wish we had a splash of Irene's little bit though I'd love to get some scenes or even a route with her. Hopefully they won't forget about finishing up the Demetria route though. I'm excited for their end of the month release.

Reactions: utiola

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You choose. There are a lot of different endings with her. God cop, Bad cop, Leaving the country, "Manchuria candidate" ending and a few others.
Search the thread for more info.

bruno0076

Mar 23, 2020
There's a gallery unlocker on the first page of this thread that I'm fairly sure works. I think the last three block are mean't to be empty at the moment.
It's just that i already downloaded that file, but it didn't work. Con you explain the step by step? Please.

Shovan

May 29, 2018
It's craZy to me that the ol' "Garbage Futa" became the most pleasant one to be around just hanging out with lol

In the past I never thought about her having a path but now I sorta want one.
How do you get to hang out with her? I've yet to find a way to.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
am gonna try to be patient and waited for the animations,hopefully it comes at the end of this month right?

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
am gonna try to be patient and waited for the animations,hopefully it comes at the end of this month right?
They're still looking for an animator, otherwise they'd have them done already. Even if they found one today, there's no way they'd be done by the end of the month.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This Game Seems kinda Cool. Where is Hermopolis?? I would LOVE to Live there!!
I Love IT where/when Men are "put in their place"/ That THEY Are Actually the Bottom of the 'Food Chain'.

Just started playing it, but I feel that it kinda needs a walk-thru or a "To do" tips.
After getting molested by My Landlordess (??), Betty, I have NO Idea what I am suppose to do,..
I visited the Gym first; almost got hooked up with a job; No Idea IF I was suppose to accept or Not,..
- Our MC has money, less after paying Rent, So Does He already have a job??
- made the unknown mistake of walking into the Pub and getting gang raped,...
Then visited the school on a Sunday?? Really??
-After what happened at the PUB, Do I REALLY want to visit the Nightclub??

Point Is I have No Idea what I am suppose to do, besides Finding a "Nice Futa" to Care for our MC.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes