gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
pretty good game, i'd clap for it but my hands are full of cum

is there a walkthrough?

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
So is Mpreg or feminization a possible features in the future? I genuinely want the main character knocked up by a futa, don't really care what gender they have to be to make that happen.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
how do you get the new rye scenes?

Also, as annoying as I'm sure this seems, I'd like to know either how to unlock the full gallery, or what program can translate everything into image and mp4ish files.

I remember doing this like 3 years ago but I don't remember how.

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Finally some good fucking Mallory content. I remember lamenting the lack of worship play done with Mallory, she being the Goddess and all that, and it seems they really did their best to make up for that with this release. It's perfect. If only the whole route were more like this update.

Reactions: dersp

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Of the new scenes, the most interesting is hypnosis. :love: (y)
I'M WAITING FOR THE CONTINUATION FOR HYPNOSIS !
I wonder what will happen next. :love:

____
____

And so I'm waiting for the development of all the events and all the game places and all the characters.
( Club, Bar, School, Gym, Shop, Park, Alley and other places and characters)
If there are more scenes, then all places are interesting because there is room for extensions in the game.

Reactions: Choo-choo

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Again, a bit on the short side, contentwise.

But man, that Diamond scene makes up for it! I hope she at least gets as much content as the garbage futa, like 3 or 4 scenes. Imagine if Diamond would get her own route :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes