RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice news indeed. Maybe they will indeed be able to release both this mindfuck update and their new short story this september. :love:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
any news about the theme of the Friday release?
Listen. We were told it might be Friday.
So we're just waiting for Friday, that's all.
More news will not be, maybe if Friday does not come out then there will be some news from the developers.
Until then, just wait and that's it.
And my advice to you, do not get much hope that may come out in the update. Recently, the developers are having problems and update may not be the way you wait.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only things i am hoping and waiting for is the possibility of paths for, the milfy landlord Betty, the cute & sexy yet murderously scary yandere psycho Shauna and the MREA cop who loves having her ass worshipped Maribel.

If I can be greedy, a game over choice to become Artemis's bound bitch when choosing to seduce her on Claudia's path.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
But I would like the game to have the development of the school and beyond the school.
There is a school, but there is no content-a scene with a school.
(I'm waiting and hoping. That sometime in future updates there will be content scenes about the school.)

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
Listen. We were told it might be Friday.
So we're just waiting for Friday, that's all.
More news will not be, maybe if Friday does not come out then there will be some news from the developers.
Until then, just wait and that's it.
And my advice to you, do not get much hope that may come out in the update. Recently, the developers are having problems and update may not be the way you wait.
What "Friday" are we talking, the tomorrow (for me) kind of friday or the next week kind of friday?
also, any ideas on what is supposed to come with this "Friday" update?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Friday is for developers. When they have everything ready on Friday, then the update will come out. This does not mean that if you or I have Friday, the update is already out.
Moreover, they release at different times of day.
It could be morning or evening or almost night.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The only things i am hoping and waiting for is the possibility of paths for, the milfy landlord Betty, the cute & sexy yet murderously scary yandere psycho Shauna and the MREA cop who loves having her ass worshipped Maribel.

If I can be greedy, a game over choice to become Artemis's bound bitch when choosing to seduce her on Claudia's path.
I'd like some content with the ditz at the bar. She hasn't gotten any content aside from the bar bits.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
What "Friday" are we talking, the tomorrow (for me) kind of friday or the next week kind of friday?
also, any ideas on what is supposed to come with this "Friday" update?
A side story, just like My futa Valentine. 0.7.7 will be at the end of this month.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is also on SVScomics but unless you have a premium account on those servers it is a really long wait.

Jun 7, 2019
v0.7.7 Mindfuck Release
(for Windows)
(for Mac)
(for Linux)

Changelog v0.7.7
-Four new Gabby Apartment Vignettes
(Such as watching Real Housemales together.)

-The Rusty Starfish job now has a special event outcome: the Mina date.
With the MREA badge, it has about an 8% chance of happening on a given day. Sorry to hit you with this gacha bullshit.
-Hypnosis vignette in the Rec Center
Maybe it's not your thing, but I like it.
-Diamond's Cumflation Scene
Invite only, via either her club silhouette or Claudia's endgame content.
-Mallory Goddess Ending Addendum (with optional M/M content)
Continues right in the harem where the last one left off.
-Rye's Smoking and Watersports Scene
As commissioned by our Empress-tier backer, Bardafree
-Mallory's LSD Ending
Incense doesn't need to contain anything otherthan mind expanding herbs, really.
-Long Scrolling Credits V1
Are currently very fragile; don't click during them or they'll skip. We're working on that.

Notes
-We still don't have our animation on lock. We're trialing like three different animators, but it turns out that the ability to take an unstaged picture and turn it into a juicy hump-loop in under twelve hours was rare and precious and we didn't appreciate it enough. As such, most of these scenes are unanimated. I hope to go back and get that fixed in the next release.
-We did manage to scrounge some animation for Diamond's cumflation scene, though, because we know you have needs.
-We're still crossing our fingers that we'll have XXX Files ready by the end of the month.

In the meantime, enjoy.
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team.

Jun 7, 2019
v0.7.7 Mindfuck Release
Link (for Windows)
Link (for Mac)
Link (for Linux)

Changelog v0.7.7
-Four new Gabby Apartment Vignettes
(Such as watching Real Housemales together.)

-The Rusty Starfish job now has a special event outcome: the Mina date.
With the MREA badge, it has about an 8% chance of happening on a given day. Sorry to hit you with this gacha bullshit.
-Hypnosis vignette in the Rec Center
Maybe it's not your thing, but I like it.
-Diamond's Cumflation Scene
Invite only, via either her club silhouette or Claudia's endgame content.
-Mallory Goddess Ending Addendum (with optional M/M content)
Continues right in the harem where the last one left off.
-Rye's Smoking and Watersports Scene
As commissioned by our Empress-tier backer, Bardafree
-Mallory's LSD Ending
Incense doesn't need to contain anything otherthan mind expanding herbs, really.
-Long Scrolling Credits V1
Are currently very fragile; don't click during them or they'll skip. We're working on that.

Notes
-We still don't have our animation on lock. We're trialing like three different animators, but it turns out that the ability to take an unstaged picture and turn it into a juicy hump-loop in under twelve hours was rare and precious and we didn't appreciate it enough. As such, most of these scenes are unanimated. I hope to go back and get that fixed in the next release.
-We did manage to scrounge some animation for Diamond's cumflation scene, though, because we know you have needs.
-We're still crossing our fingers that we'll have XXX Files ready by the end of the month.

In the meantime, enjoy.
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team.
I don’t really think I’ll have the time or energy to play the update so if anyone wants to drop a gallery unlock and save file it’d be much appreciated!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes