RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do not know if you have heard, but the update will not be this month, one of the creators of the game is not back, Rye appears in 0.7.7 is cool.
It remains to hope for the best, maybe they can find someone who can do well as scenes with sperm or the past will return.
About the bolded text, you mean the one who did the cumshot animations right?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I have visited Garbage Futa apartment in one of the latest releases, but I don't seem to be able to get there in fresh game starts. Have there been any changes?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I have visited Garbage Futa apartment in one of the latest releases, but I don't seem to be able to get there in fresh game starts. Have there been any changes?
You have to talk to her at the night club a few times before she gives you the keys to her house.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Mindfuck contains five new vignettes, and the sex scene for the Goddess Mallory bad end that we had to push back due to deadline.
Oh thank god they are animating that scene.

It is our plan to have a visitable Diamond apartment scene in v0.7.7!
I'm hyped! Diamond is such a fun ruthlessly aggressive character with an oversized roided up dong that seeing her wreck the MC's hole is always a joy.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
You have to talk to her at the night club a few times before she gives you the keys to her house.
I have talked to her and Diamond (the last scene with the drinks is repeatable) and I still could not get to the apartment. I will try again though.

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can only imagine the effort and time that goes into making a game like this so I'm fine for devs to take their time and put out a product they can be proud of. Like I said before, I still think it would be cool if they went back to do some remastering like Sacha says they'd like to do. I'm sure it would make especially the early routes better. The game we have now could be that first draft and the remaster the sexy polished final version with all those extra futa mechanics :)

P.S. I too hope that Sijix is okay, and that they can find someone to help. I would if I could but I have zero drawing/animating/artistic experience or talent :confused:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are in need of a animator for the scenes (Sijix did the cumshot animations). But yeah i hope they are okay and that the rest of the team can find someone in the meantime.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
It is normal that I experience the lagging/slow respond each time I choose a choice,interact a person and pick a place?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes