ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I trigger the 'work at school risk' scene
It's a % chance that is based on the risk level. So the highest paying one has the highest % chance.
The event is when Mallory shows up to your class. That's how you'll know it triggered.

Really do wish there was an actual scene gallery instead of the current one that's only a step above a cg gallery. The actual scene matters, you know?

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Who knows The author will develop scenes at school ?
There is not enough content about the school. Futa school is an important place for the world of the game, but there are no events. A teacher at the table and a teacher-professor are all for this time.
So I have a question: Will the author develop the school in terms of content ??

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Who knows The author will develop scenes at school ?
There is not enough content about the school. Futa school is an important place for the world of the game, but there are no events. A teacher at the table and a teacher-professor are all for this time.
So I have a question: Will the author develop the school in terms of content ??
Something like black principal which will give you extra DEEP lessons :whistle:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe :) It's just that there is no content in the school. The same lessons and exams are just a few pictures. There are not enough scenes at school with lessons, tasks and corruption. After all, this is the city of Futanari, so why is there no content in the school where they should teach. At this time, School is empty and school time is needed only to raise the necessary skills. (Need content in school)
There are already 2 cunning teachers + students and they are all Futanari, so why not add scenes with lessons, tasks and events for the school.
+ + you can do that GG will meet someone from school in the city !and someone from school will come to GG at work or home (Check) to do what gg can meet in non-schools (Futanari teacher, students and Futanari student and make them scenes)
(These are just examples)

Last edited:

Alfiomar

Jun 19, 2020
Guys how can I get the hidden check at downtown, I tried for 130days at suni level to speak with sally and do the work but nothing

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Which futa god do I have to sacrifice my future progeny to in order to secure a Renée route? At this point I'm desperate.
Ah, a fellow person of highest culture I see :coffee:. I'm at the point where current progeny, family, friends, and local businesses won't be safe if the devs require nubile virginal sacrifices for Reneé.
I just have a startlingly deep itch for her and no one else can get far enough in to scratch it :sneaky:

Reactions: Khuntai

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
is there a guide for the events? dont know how to trigger school or the one u get the keys for the apartment

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think we are supposed to have two releases this september. Search for Terrazerg posts, they usually are our source of news here.:)

Reactions: Choo-choo

Yaeb_Lan

Jun 11, 2021
I wanted to put a photo in "about you" but it`s saying
" Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements"
How to fix it?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
sadly i cant go any further, when i go to sleep the girl from the church makes me suck her dick and then it says game over
Can't remember exactly when, but you made the wrong decision on the route with the tall blonde priest. She always sends Mallory home to you after a few days. Nothing you can do but go back and reverse that decision.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes