RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The time between releases didn't get bigger. It got a lot shorter. It's still a lot shorter. They have also not gained more writers and animators, but have been very clear that they actually are losing animators and artists.

And you know what, this last update was still pretty solid. So yeah. It's just you.
According to the last news they had narrowed down to three animators to work on the game since they original one disappeared in the midst of this covid19 pandemic ( :oops: ).

They promised to try to balance things between faster than the old releases with more content than what was on each monthly version of Mallory's route.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
According to the last news they had narrowed down to three animators to work on the game since they original one disappeared in the midst of this covid19 pandemic ( :oops: ).

They promised to try to balance things between faster than the old releases with more content than what was on each monthly version of Mallory's route.
So they're still in the selection process, is what it sounds like. As to the latter, keep in mind the release schedule used to be more like every six months - the original complaint saying the content amount is going down while time to dev increases, compared to earlier releases, is therefore entirely false and IMHO kinda bait-y.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The title screen is pretty much self explanatory. Unless you are talking about the other post: :LOL:

Anyway i would rather they do it right than do it fast. If you need time to polish the story then do it. :cool:

Reactions: FavenXXX

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
HELP! when i try to spend time with vicky at the pub nothing happens. I dont know what to do
I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find a fix anywhere in the thread. Also checked the subreddit and the discord for the game, nothing.

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find a fix anywhere in the thread. Also checked the subreddit and the discord for the game, nothing.

I found a fix. you sadly need to restart the game. you need to to talk to vicky at the bar before you get to know rye

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes