RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was this a timeskip on her route or are they updating her sprites? :unsure:

Anyway i look forward to this route.:love:

Could anyone share their save file maybe, ty
This has been mentioned a few times already, save files won't help here in a dating sim game. Once you are inside a route you can't leave it anymore, the only exception being Suni's friends with benefits route.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan
Mar 24, 2021
Was this a timeskip on her route or are they updating her sprites? :unsure:

Anyway i look forward to this route.:love:

This has been mentioned a few times already, save files won't help here in a dating sim game. Once you are inside a route you can't leave it anymore, the only exception being Suni's friends with benefits route.
Cool, just wanted to check if i have missed any content cuz the last
3 in gallery aren't visible.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Page 14? If so only the last two should be empty. The last entry is Diamond scene at her apartment.

So Rye fucking some random and that is the boy who works at the brothel?
Maybe. I suggested the idea for the scene in the rusty star where Rye and Diamond fuck the player, I don't know if it was my idea or just something from it, but I'm happy that Rye will still be there. Also Renee should appear in the Wallis storyline.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How often does this game have an update?
Started with once every 4months with a complete/half route, later they changed to monthly but after completing Malory route developers felt the rushed schedule left some things to be desireable.
Now they are trying to strive for a middle ground with Wallis route. Not so fast that quality suffers but also not so slow that they end up losing support and people's interest for the game.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
What I think. There probably won't be an update this month.
W.I.P. showed animation only in drafts. So I think it will probably come out next month at the end.
I think you know how incredible their animations are, I just love them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it wrong of me to hope for a poll or vote to decide if Reneé can be officially more hung than Sally? I feel like that kind of size loses a bit of it's 'oomph' when the character is a bit more oblivious compared to a more aware character. Could even be fun if she broke the 4th wall about it idk.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As most expected Wallis part one has a february release window. Nice. :love:

Also if i could i would definitely vote for Rye's mother as the next route after the two they are currently working on.:p

ps: wonder what happened to that Males right movement route they talked about before. Will it be part of the poll to decide the game's future? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes