xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
apk cant be installed on my phone it says not compatible, can you please make an apk that can be inatalled on non samsung phone :( i realllly want to play this tyvm :)

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Stacy for me. Her (pretend) bored uninterest coupled with all of her cosplay etc. seems fun. Although I wouldn't mind Draga. What I would like more than anything is more connection between the paths - like why would Mallory rape you at the school if you're in a path with her, and also act like she doesn't know you? These are little details and hard to clean up but the game could make more sense if they were. Same thing with Claudia coming by to get the tax when you are on a path with her.

I say they are hard to clear up and maybe code-wise they are, but writing-wise I think it should be easy to take care of

Reactions: natniq

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
Stacy for me. Her (pretend) bored uninterest coupled with all of her cosplay etc. seems fun. Although I wouldn't mind Draga. What I would like more than anything is more connection between the paths - like why would Mallory rape you at the school if you're in a path with her, and also act like she doesn't know you? These are little details and hard to clean up but the game could make more sense if they were. Same thing with Claudia coming by to get the tax when you are on a path with her.

I say they are hard to clear up and maybe code-wise they are, but writing-wise I think it should be easy to take care of
A good Draga route would be helping her train to become an Olympic-level fuck machine. Its not really about love, but about becoming teammates and working together. It would be about getting the gold in their respective roles. Draga becomes a medaled Fuck Machine and the MC becomes a medaled Fuckboi.

Stats can help track the duo's progress. Special "workouts" can help Draga get her dick/cum/domination levels to 1000+ and you can also train MC's oral/anal/submission skills to 1000+ too. Tracking your health and insuring the MC doesn't die from all of the fucking could be another element. And pushing your intelligence into the negatives somehow would be an interesting idea too.

Once her route is finished your skills will start decaying back to 100 since you can't train like that anymore.

Also Draga needs to be redrawn a bit. Her anatomy isn't exactly right in the talking scenes.

I made a quick sketch of a good Draga outfit just because I can I guess.

Draga_fuck_champion.jpg

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
A good Draga route would be helping her train to become an Olympic-level fuck machine. Its not really about love, but about becoming teammates and working together. It would be about getting the gold in their respective roles. Draga becomes a medaled Fuck Machine and the MC becomes a medaled Fuckboi.

Stats can help track the duo's progress. Special "workouts" can help Draga get her dick/cum/domination levels to 1000+ and you can also train MC's oral/anal/submission skills to 1000+ too. Tracking your health and insuring the MC doesn't die from all of the fucking could be another element. And pushing your intelligence into the negatives somehow would be an interesting idea too.

Once her route is finished your skills will start decaying back to 100 since you can't train like that anymore.

Also Draga needs to be redrawn a bit. Her anatomy isn't exactly right in the talking scenes.

View attachment 1584204
Love the sketch.

Reactions: natniq

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020

View attachment 1584204
Hot damn. Maybe you should contact the devs yourself.

Reactions: dersp

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019

View attachment 1584204
Damn man, the devs would probably love to have you on their team. I would suggest you to try and contact them. Or the very lease try their discord server.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

View attachment 1584204
You should write a script. The devs pay you for a scripts they use and they are definitly looking for people sending stuff in...
Totally agree on the anatomy aswell, your sketch is great! You should do some fanart! :)))

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
That sketch looks better than some of the artwork I've seen in games lately, you might want to try drawing some hot futas. There is always a demand :D

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
I feel like Futadom World justifies its own Wiki now.

Not something I'm going to do, but I'm throwing that out there for those that are interested.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
hey all, new to the game.
The changelog mentions a G-MILF, but I don't this I have met one yet?
Plus no result from searching for "G-milf" or "Gilf" in the thread.

was it supposed to be Wallis?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes