May 25, 2017
Yeah Suni's girlfriend is a crazy scientist working with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if in some future questline we end up discovering that the whole addictiveness of futa cum was engineered by scientists in laboratory as part of the project to make their totalitary regime.
And that it was never a natural response? Yeah I can see that.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Here is a patch for the drinking game for those that are struggling with it. Basically the game is still here, but only the Fun value can increase

Reactions: utiola

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
In the lore the futas can just impregnate any women with first fuck. Males are not needed for breeding so they are just fuck toys of the futas. And in the game the futa scientists are making the futa cum even more addictive to males.
True but from a purely ecological standpoint, if a male impregnation isn't created and females are the only ones who regularly bare children, then the population will be on a slow decline and if not rectified will lead to their extinction regardless of gender. I don't even remember seeing a single normal woman when I played through, so unless they are all confined to breeding camps, like some kind of sexual holocaust, they are statistically very few in number. In addition of the futas that can bind MC I can see only two willing to carry children, and one more that wouldn't necessarily be opposed. The other futas personalities are far to dominant to have a desire to even receive let alone get knocked up. If you look at that like a control group, then statistically the Empire would have to mandate futa pregnancy or find alternatives like male impregnation, in order to control population decline

Reactions: utiola

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys. Tell us what you would like to see in the game? I mean the voting. What did you vote for? I for one would like more cumflation and a dick the size of a leg and facefucking))))

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys. Tell us what you would like to see in the game? I mean the voting. What did you vote for? I for one would like more cumflation and a dick the size of a leg and facefucking))))
well my votes was

Futa facefucking, buttfucking, humiliating
there should be futa on female content(wanna see futa fucking boy and girl in turns, SUPERHOT)
more piss content(bruh i am pervert, or its vanilla nowdays??)
Breathplay/Asphyxiation
Cuckoldry
more feet content
Cumflation
giantess play
furries
put 4 in (masturbatory exercise/feel first)
thats all :coffee:

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
True but from a purely ecological standpoint, if a male impregnation isn't created and females are the only ones who regularly bare children, then the population will be on a slow decline and if not rectified will lead to their extinction regardless of gender. I don't even remember seeing a single normal woman when I played through, so unless they are all confined to breeding camps, like some kind of sexual holocaust, they are statistically very few in number. In addition of the futas that can bind MC I can see only two willing to carry children, and one more that wouldn't necessarily be opposed. The other futas personalities are far to dominant to have a desire to even receive let alone get knocked up. If you look at that like a control group, then statistically the Empire would have to mandate futa pregnancy or find alternatives like male impregnation, in order to control population decline
Yes, some females are kept in breeding factories and all males born from there are sent to be futa fuck toys and all females born are kept for breeding. In the game there is no need to see "normal" females only if the devs put the breeding factory in and you somehow get inside to see whats happening. Otherwise the game is just you trying to find someone to bond with or if/when the escape arc is put in the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Futa buttfucking me
"Forced" Gay
Being dominated by futa
Prostitution (you're the one getting paid for sex, obviously)
Getting tied up
Muscle Girls
Facesitting
Prostate milking
The player should penetrate futa sometimes
There should be futa on futa content sometimes
The player should be in a dominant role sometimes
Furries
Those are the things i voted for if my memory is right. :love:

Reactions: TerraZerg

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the game's opening say that women are generally treated a bit better than males because they can have kids? Futa birthrates are probably fine, maybe even excessive. It's males that are short in supply, at least according to Vicky.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the game's opening say that women are generally treated a bit better than males because they can have kids? Futa birthrates are probably fine, maybe even excessive. It's males that are short in supply, at least according to Vicky.
Yeah a lot end up killed or missing in someone's dungeon.

Reactions: Choo-choo

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I think if there is a release this month and maybe a WIP. Then I won't show you what's in the WIP. No point in spoiling if the update comes out at the end of the month (high probability)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Feb 1, 2018
im serious i want futa on female i can never find it anywhere its either futas domming males or futas being dommed by females why cant i get futas domming females? why is that so few in number?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes