sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
I'm presuming that's Wallis' squad from wartimes. Kinda wondering why the cut-like marks on most of them. Either they have some really brutal melee combat training regimen, are part of "knives out" fightclub or futa skin is actually resistant to bullets (those are bullet grazes, not cuts).
Wouldn't surprise me if they were bullet or shrapnel wounds that healed up over time. Also Robin makes me think of Sandy Cheeks for some reason.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1643093 Hey. Not big spoiler. But at least now we know there will be a lot of muscular futanari!
I thought there would be more. That's why I said earlier that I wouldn't do a spoiler.
Wallis squadron of muscle girls... Nice. :love: :love:
Wouldn't surprise me if they were bullet or shrapnel wounds that healed up over time. Also Robin makes me think of Sandy Cheeks for some reason.
Yeah it look like scar tissue to me.

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Futas can't get pregnant.

The game calls them futanari to avoid controversy, but they are shemales/dickgirls: women with only make genitalia between their legs.
All the more reason to implement a means to impregnate males. Even with women in breeding camps and forced to produce offspring throughout their entire lives till menopause, there is three possible genders. Even if the ration of male:female:futa is equal the population is certainly not going to be flourishing. Especially since the dominant gender prefers males as partner, or at least that's how it seems. I can't think of a single futa talking about getting good pussy, which leads me to believe they prefer sodomy. This would mean a lack of interest in breeding females, and, even with a mandate, a lower birth rate overall. Artificial insemination is a possible solution but with the technology available it's more like that Futa's would advocate for male impregnation as a more 'fun' solution. Their society is built on sex and domination, even the rumor of such a fantasy being a possibility would practically cause riots in the streets.

Reactions: kaspin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are quite a few instances of futas having sex with women in the game so i don't really think the developers think about going there. Case in point this is not even mentioned between all the kinks on their current poll.

Dhemons

Dec 19, 2019
it come this :

init python:
for field in dir(persistent):
if "Unlocked" in field and getattr(persistent, field) == False:
setattr(persistent, field, True)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Year? last thread update November 2021, so that 3~5 months if planned update happens on Febrary-March 2022
and you can read last 10~20 pages, more info out there
i thought i was in september , and i asked so i wouldnt have to read the last 20 pages .-.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all. Unfortunately I will not show you the new post. There are too cool images, it would be a very big spoiler if I show you.
There's nothing else in there besides the images, nothing written.
But the chance that the game will be released at the end of this month is already more than 60% I think.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes