YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
Hi all. Unfortunately I will not show you the new post. There are too cool images, it would be a very big spoiler if I show you.
There's nothing else in there besides the images, nothing written.
But the chance that the game will be released at the end of this month is already more than 60% I think.
well you can put the spoiler tag if you want

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I've never considered that sort of thing especially important, but I guess for anyone who does, good to know?
Everyone has his own tastes and fetishes. Once upon a time in one w.i.p. the authors showed the characters and the size of their dicks.
To put it bluntly, a recent post there added Wallis, and that's what I'm talking about.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Valfar666

Oct 15, 2017
Hi all. Unfortunately I will not show you the new post. There are too cool images, it would be a very big spoiler if I show you.
But the chance that the game will be released at the end of this month is already more than 60% I think.
Daaamn I'm just too curious, I want to see those images so bad guess I'll have to wait then !

Reactions: Jwow3

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
That's good news ^^

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Daaamn I'm just too curious, I want to see those images so bad guess I'll have to wait then !
Yeah now that people are talking about it I want to see too.
is it ever mentioned in the game how tall anyone is?
I don't think character height has been a thing but it would be kinda cool to see maybe along with official dick sizes but it might also be best to leave some things up to imagination.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
the artists don't want official heights since then they'd have to have consistency drawing-

always hated how they drew vicky at the start since she was smaller than you and the body language always showed her in a submissive way.

Reactions: Sostoun
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes