Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
DAMN IT WHERES ALL THE FUTA ON FEMALE I WANT FUTAS DOMMING FEMALES NOT FUTAS DOMMING MALES i want to put myself in the shoes of the girl getting dommed by futas >:O
futa on male is small minority in already niche futa/trans games, not sure why would you complain here and not in futa on female games thread

Reactions: Sostoun

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
DAMN IT WHERES ALL THE FUTA ON FEMALE I WANT FUTAS DOMMING FEMALES NOT FUTAS DOMMING MALES i want to put myself in the shoes of the girl getting dommed by futas >:O
It would admittedly be kinda cool to see what females are up to in this game sometimes. Not necessarily as a main route, but you know. Side scenes and whatnot.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
It would admittedly be kinda cool to see what females are up to in this game sometimes. Not necessarily as a main route, but you know. Side scenes and whatnot.
If you continuously press the apple in the teacher's desk at school, you get a repeatable scene of a female sucking the PC.

She reminds him that females ARE around, and explains that she just loves cock and is not picky.

The other female we see is Suni's girlfriend, the ethically questionable scientist. And her threesome with Suni is repeatable if you choose to not bind the PC to Suni.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the game's opening say that women are generally treated a bit better than males because they can have kids? Futa birthrates are probably fine, maybe even excessive. It's males that are short in supply, at least according to Vicky.
If I remember right, it's because the three genders are more or less balanced between each other, but some futas like to make harems/collections of bound males.

If there's an average of one male per futanari, such practices obviously leave futas without males to bind.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
True but from a purely ecological standpoint, if a male impregnation isn't created and females are the only ones who regularly bare children, then the population will be on a slow decline and if not rectified will lead to their extinction regardless of gender. I don't even remember seeing a single normal woman when I played through, so unless they are all confined to breeding camps, like some kind of sexual holocaust, they are statistically very few in number. In addition of the futas that can bind MC I can see only two willing to carry children, and one more that wouldn't necessarily be opposed. The other futas personalities are far to dominant to have a desire to even receive let alone get knocked up. If you look at that like a control group, then statistically the Empire would have to mandate futa pregnancy or find alternatives like male impregnation, in order to control population decline
Futas can't get pregnant.

The game calls them futanari to avoid controversy, but they are shemales/dickgirls: women with only make genitalia between their legs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game calls them futa because that is how they describe themselves in-universe.
But yeah pregnancy has been a murky theme so far.

im serious i want futa on female i can never find it anywhere its either futas domming males or futas being dommed by females why cant i get futas domming females? why is that so few in number?
This was never the game's target so i wouldn't hope for much other than a ocasional scene.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
The game calls them futa because that is how they describe themselves in-universe.

This was never the game's target so i wouldn't hope for much other than a ocasional scene.
I for one would enjoy a game where the player is the futa, and has free pick of her vict--I mean lovers.

Oct 12, 2018

Yeah. Dickgirldomworld doesn't slide off the tongue as well as futadomworld, eh? Still, though, it'd be interesting if there were different phenotypes of futa. Like the so-called full package futa and hypers or even mini-hypers. If one is to build a world, it should have proper lore, I'd say. Not to mention there's no counterpart of the Empire. Just a vague mention of "Free Male States", which, supposedly, are just normal nations, where the Temple of the Goddess hasn't completely taken over. If there's an Empire there must surely be a Federation somewhere... Free United Territories of the Accord? Then again, no point in bothering, I guess. Nobody finds geopolitics sexy.

Oct 12, 2018
There's definitely lore. Just not lore that says anything like that.
As mentioned - noone finds geopolitics sexy. Thus the Divine Futa Empire exists in sort of "Floating Island" situation, where there's no telling how they are in the world. Hopefully the Wallis expansion will give some flashbacks that would put some of that missing lore into the setting.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Hopefully the Wallis expansion will give some flashbacks that would put some of that missing lore into the setting.
We can agree on that much! She's already given us a lot to chew on. Her perspective is probably limited, but at least she's old enough to have a different perspective than the MC on the whole thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are some talk about the economical situation on the Empire during CLaudia's route so i also fully expect Wallis to deal with some of the political theme of this world. :)

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 1643093 Hey. Not big spoiler. But at least now we know there will be a lot of muscular futanari!
I thought there would be more. That's why I said earlier that I wouldn't do a spoiler.
I'm presuming that's Wallis' squad from wartimes. Kinda wondering why the cut-like marks on most of them. Either they have some really brutal melee combat training regimen, are part of "knives out" fightclub or futa skin is actually resistant to bullets (those are bullet grazes, not cuts).

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes