giobbu

Jan 15, 2022
Hi, don't know how to unlock in the gallery "mallory's route - don't fail your goddess" and "be a smart investor", some help please?

Sexquest

Sep 2, 2018
The drinking game with Vicky is just hell!! I was so relieved to succeed the first but then, you have to put another one.
Please like the Danceblow, can we just skip it or review it's difficulty!!

Thanks for the game and all your work !!

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Haven't played this in a while but curious if there is going to be any Mpreg options, or if there already are? I also don't recall the sissification tag before, is there a route now where MC gets feminized?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Haven't played this in a while but curious if there is going to be any Mpreg options, or if there already are? I also don't recall the sissification tag before, is there a route now where MC gets feminized?
Vicky's ending i think feature the protagonist dressed in female clothing.
Also i don't believe there is any planed pregnant protagonist, while the game's lore is kinda murky on this there is no mention about males being able to carry babies.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I think they said wallis. It has been a while and I think they haven't posted a release date or progress update, so hopefully it will be big.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I've already said it once, but I'll say it briefly. I would like to see the continuation in future updates: - (Fitness club - (Some kind of development of this place) (Fitness club would like to continue), School - (School development would be interesting) (The school has a teacher, a scientist doctor :) and students and several scenes of development (It is possible to interact with classmates and teachers, it would also be interesting to meet them outside of school.) ), Hypnosis -(Continuation is very interesting waiting :) ), And other places in the city) I'm waiting for new updates :)

Reactions: Choo-choo

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Vicky's ending i think feature the protagonist dressed in female clothing.
Also i don't believe there is any planed pregnant protagonist, while the game's lore is kinda murky on this there is no mention about males being able to carry babies.
I still hope it's a possibility, Futa Scientists gotta be a thing in the empire, and birth rates gotta be low if Futa biology doesn't already make it so males can be impregnated. Most futa are super dominant, so Futa receiving has gotta be rare. So scientist futa comes up with a way for futa to impregnate male MC is guinea pig.

Reactions: utiola

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I still hope it's a possibility, Futa Scientists gotta be a thing in the empire, and birth rates gotta be low if Futa biology doesn't already make it so males can be impregnated. Most futa are super dominant, so Futa receiving has gotta be rare. So scientist futa comes up with a way for futa to impregnate male MC is guinea pig.
In the lore the futas can just impregnate any women with first fuck. Males are not needed for breeding so they are just fuck toys of the futas. And in the game the futa scientists are making the futa cum even more addictive to males.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In the lore the futas can just impregnate any women with first fuck. Males are not needed for breeding so they are just fuck toys of the futas. And in the game the futa scientists are making the futa cum even more addictive to males.
Yeah Suni's girlfriend is a crazy scientist working with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if in some future questline we end up discovering that the whole addictiveness of futa cum was engineered by scientists in laboratory as part of the project to make their totalitary regime.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes