FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Uncut cock is a nice mixup. Haven't played in a while bit if I think back all encountered cocks were circumcised, i think

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Uncut cock is a nice mixup. Haven't played in a while bit if I think back all encountered cocks were circumcised, i think
I agree, my preference is actually for uncut, but it could also be that some we've seen just have fully retracted foreskins since we haven't gotten a soft and hard of each. It would be cool if we got a few growing animations thrown in at some point.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Last news

Calling it: no Wallis this month
Previously, we had a lot of uncertainty about whether we would make the Wallis release this month.

We have reduced this uncertainty! There will certainly be no Wallis release this month.

2^n
It seems we've been accidentally pursuing a 2^n strategy of release length, where each release is about 2x the size of the previous release.

Vicky -> Suni - > Rye -> Claudia -> Wallis

We're probably doing this semi-subconsciously, out of a desire to one-up our previous work; to always be striving for the Best Release Ever. Story scope is an easily measurable means of tracking that.

We'll need to stop before this kills us, though; exponential curves go BRRR fast.

A release DP
Anyway, we might actually release Wallis and Sally concurrently? Some Wallis work lagged, while some Sally work sped ahead? So we're...weirdly close to ready, on Sally??

Who knows, man. Life is zany.

In dickgirls we trust,

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

Futanation38888

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone know how to do the vicky drinking game? Legit have been trying 15x times. I press the water and pee button it wont work. How am I suppose to win this little game?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Does the game still have unavoidable male on male content? I remember there was a scene with the policewoman and then suddenly you're in jail with another dude in a box forced scene like that.

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Does the game still have unavoidable male on male content? I remember there was a scene with the policewoman and then suddenly you're in jail with another dude in a box forced scene like that.
there is only the one you mentioned

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That's an avoidable bad end.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Does the game still have unavoidable male on male content?
the game is pretty open ended so technically all male male scenes are avoidable but i'm pretty sure plot wise they aren't for certain routes like rye's or claudia. the devs themselves are extremely gay and don't understand the difference, or that futanari are supposed to be women.

its pretty minor though.

Reactions: Flugelbozz
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes