Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I would like to know if in the demetria route they have already added the third option that would allow demetria and claudia to be obtained. Before the option was visible but it was not eligible, they said that it would be added in future updates.
Excuse my bad english.

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
I would like to know if in the demetria route they have already added the third option that would allow demetria and claudia to be obtained. Before the option was visible but it was not eligible, they said that it would be added in future updates.
Excuse my bad english.
there is no word from it yet

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
I might be a bit dumb and overlook something,
but how do I leave a location?
I tried every input on keyboard and mouse but the only thing moving me is the mouswheel up
tho this just rewinds everything i did.
Anyone knows what I'm not seeing?

Edit:
Idk why, but i didnt have that bar on the top of the screen, I just started a new game and now it's there.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I might be a bit dumb and overlook something,
but how do I leave a location?
I tried every input on keyboard and mouse but the only thing moving me is the mouswheel up
tho this just rewinds everything i did.
Anyone knows what I'm not seeing?
On of the buttons on the top of the screen takes you to the world map

Reactions: CheroxNiju

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
this is driving me crazy but is there a way to skip the drinking minigame with Vicky? I have no timer for the game and it is inaccurate when I try to drink 1 type of drink it says I drank the drinks nearby it as well... literally can't get past the second date! Any help is much appreciated.

Reactions: lipeedompa

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
do they have any predictions, to make a translation for the game?
English is not my first language, sometimes I think I'm following the "right route" but bad event. kkkkk but anyway, wouldn't there be a tape translation by a fan for the game?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
do they have any predictions, to make a translation for the game?
English is not my first language, sometimes I think I'm following the "right route" but bad event. kkkkk but anyway, wouldn't there be a tape translation by a fan for the game?
Game translation made by fans
as far as i know only partial translation available for some languages(Russian, Portuguese, French, Spanish)

Reactions: lipeedompa

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
this is driving me crazy but is there a way to skip the drinking minigame with Vicky? I have no timer for the game and it is inaccurate when I try to drink 1 type of drink it says I drank the drinks nearby it as well... literally can't get past the second date! Any help is much appreciated.
Should be in the settings IIRC.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Funny, only this week i remembered to play the XXX files sidegame. It was a pleasant surprise to have a happy ending on it instead of some bleak conclusion like My Futa Valentine.
Only wish they could have comissioned more art to it but i understand how that would make the sidegame take longer to be done. Anyway, at the end of the day i was happy with what i played. :)

Reactions: Choo-choo

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
anyone know if there is another way to read "Honeymoon" the novel written in this universe? So far can only find it available on Amazon and I'd rather not have it in my purchase history haha

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes