F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Hi guys can anybody tell me about the basics need to know for this game because everytime i get stuck with game over ?

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Hi guys can anybody tell me about the basics need to know for this game because everytime i get stuck with game over ?
It's a visual novel. Gameplay amounts to a choose your own adventure book. Play on easy till you get the rules of the world a bit better.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Changelog:
-Wallis Part One is now coded into the game.

--To save you all a lot of guessing, you can find Wallis at the pool, a few days after she disappears from the park. Sometimes, later, she won't be in her apartment—that's because she's a busy futa who has a life. If you wait a few days she'll come back.

--Wallis is our secret character. Two years from now, y'all will be the cool veterans while all the Steam-game-come-lately noobs are crying on the forums.

--Heads up that this route contains a lot of weird and violent sexual content, especially if you keep telling Wallis that you're not scared of weird and violent sexual content. There's a more explicit disclaimer in the game, but as a reminder, please don't play content which you think will traumatize you. Completion trophies aren't a thing in real life.

--Or, maybe you're already meaningfully more perverse than I'm giving you credit for, and will find all the knifeplay/choking/struggle content fun, rather than edgelord. I'm often surprised by how hardcore masochist our players are.

-Pool's OPEN

-- (and there's a nice lady who needs help putting on sunscreen)

-Gabby has discovered anime

--and she's ready to go on a bizarre adventure with you

-Sara's running a clinic inside the MREA

--You can now deliberately lower your sex stats, if for some reason you want that

--(e.g., so you can fail checks, if you're curious about what happens)

-The Rusty Starfish now has a mildly literal tourist trap

--Some dastardly futa are seducing tourists into debaucherous sex. There was no way anyone could have predicted this.

Welcome back, friends
It's lovely to be doing this again. It's been too long.

We expect to have Sally out faster than usual, and her route is looking to be a single release, rather than two. Her route is also likely to be the happiest, most uncomplicated story about sweet romance that you're gonna get in the Futadom World. We needed a break after writing Wallis' grizzled angsty grimdark man-vs-self struggle.

We'll probably do that next, point of fact, though we're likely to run a poll soon on what kind of content our backers want to see this year. The lineup is looking like Sally/Wallis/Draga, but it's eminently possible that we'll hotswap out a less popular character for someone who would best tickle your pickle.

We hope you enjoy playing FutaDomWorld,

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FDW team

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
demetria not process.png

Apparently we have no process with the third option of demetry, i really want to see that third option working.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes